Was Will Rogers sick Saturday night against Auburn?

MeridianDog

Sep 3, 2008
I know Will's game performance against Auburn was not the same as opponents in past games. His passes seemed off, and our running game, which he calls, based on what he sees was awful, or worse. Then I was watching the post game Q&A and noticed how he was acting, his manner, and the look on hs face as he listened to reporters and answered their questions. To me it looked like he felt like crap, as in "I got he flu" crap.

Did anyone else notice a difference in how he was acting and how we looked?

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Man I wish he had the flu, that would make me think it wasn’t another bad performance.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Supposedly CML had the flu so it's highly possible Will caught it from pirate germs

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Will Caught Leach's Illness and our O couldn't understand a damn thing he said. I feel better now. Now Painful Shots in All Yo AS$ES and be ready FO Saturday. `

Botch

Dec 1, 2021
I know Will's game performance against Auburn was not the same as opponents in past games. His passes seemed off, and our running game, which he calls, based on what he sees was awful, or worse. Then I was watching the post game Q&A and noticed how he was acting, his manner, and the look on hs face as he listened to reporters and answered their questions. To me it looked like he felt like crap, as in "I got he flu" crap.

He looked as bad or worse against KY. As mentioned above, 3 bad weeks.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008

Guess he must have caught it at halftime because he seemed fine the first half, kind of like the LSU and KY games for us huh?

Johnnie Come Lately

Nov 4, 2022

I think we can rule out him having a case of the runs....

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
You guys might be more on point than you think I'm not saying I know anything, but if CML really was ill, it may explain the retirement rumors that keep popping up. Probably nothing to it.

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022

I hope so. I hope most of the team was because if they weren't..... it means we just sucked.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login