Watch out..we just got Yukued

Married to a Dog

Feb 25, 2008
to my yuku account, but there is no login in link. Can you check on that?

I have a yuku account as created by migrating when instructed, and while I am logged in here, I am "lost in cyberspace" over at NAFOOM.

Thanks.

Married to a Dog

Feb 25, 2008
I know that I have a different username on Scout and don't have to login as different names when I occasionally visit the Spirit. Therefore, I would assume that means I am not a global user, but I am really not sure what that means.

WillemWallace

Feb 20, 2008
Global would be you can use the same handle on all EZboards...Local would be registered to just that site, as in just on Nafoom or just on SPS.

Married to a Dog

Feb 25, 2008
Where is the link to login or logout when you visit NAFOOM? I am either as dumb as cowbell9 and can't find it, or it isn't there for me.

Just kidding Head On Poster of the year.

Married to a Dog

Feb 25, 2008
I had another browser open on that page, and it wasn't there at first. As soon as the graphics migrated, it showed up at the top.

So, I am still dumb, but this was just a temporary glitch.

RivaDawg

Feb 26, 2008
I'm an idiot when it comes to computers, but I can't see that anything has changed. I have the sixpack message board bookmarked and it looks the same as it always has. Am I missing something?

Optimus Prime 4

May 1, 2006
...and also figure out how to post leaving the body blank, I actually think it is better. You can now put almost as many threads per page as you want.

G

Goat Holder

like WillemWallace is his SPS local name, while mafpwtac is his Nafoom name. No wait, mafpwtac is global, he just got banned here.

Three Putt

Nov 15, 2005
OP4 is talking about NAFOOM.

Every poster in this thread (at this point) with the exception of DS, Goat, you and now me, is a rebel.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login