Watched Netflix "Untold: the Murder of Air McNair"...

LOTRGOTDAWGFAN

May 23, 2022
Definitely a recommend. the last i heard in the media was it was a murder/suicide. more details come out about dozens of sidechicks, bad business deals, and enemies/promoters/rappers in nearby towns in nashville. Good watch.

Reactions: aTotal360

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Definitely a recommend. the last i heard in the media was it was a murder/suicide. more details come out about dozens of sidechicks, bad business deals, and enemies/promoters/rappers in nearby towns in nashville. Good watch.
I enjoyed as well. Amazed that he basically had a condo for his many side chicks that everyone sort of knew about.... even his wife.

Reactions: LOTRGOTDAWGFAN

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Man, there are some good ones coming out. This one, another Aaron Hernandez doc, and then one on Vince McMahon that should be pretty interesting.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Watched the Untold on Connor Stallions. I would hire that dude tomorrow. Seriously. Tomorrow. Zero hesitation. He would be an amazing QC or analyst.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
I enjoyed as well. Amazed that he basically had a condo for his many side chicks that everyone sort of knew about.... even his wife.
I bet a huge percentage of pro athletes and high level execs have sugar baby pads.

I’m not say I approve… or that I would definitely have one…. Just that I bet a bunch of them do..

Nov 29, 2017
I met Air McNair when I was in the 4th grade. He was signing autographs at a dealership in Hattiesburg where he used to work. He was always one of my favorite players.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
I thought it was a good watch, especially the little history with Jeff Fisher and the Oilers move, but the whole murder which was the point of the doc was danced around.

They told the story of the side chicks and how the young lady who was the "murderer" may have had some issues. Then they hinted around that that may not be the whole story and then the thing just ended. It was a little bit of a waste of time but still a good watch nonetheless.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
Huh. I thought the show was a really poor effort. Probably their worst. I moved from Houston to Nashville about the same time as the Oilers/Titans, so I was a fan and was looking forward to this coming on Netflix. I left Nashville before McNair was murdered.

The show seemed to end too early. They told the story, then at the very last minute they introduce the nimrod who is questioning the entire investigation, and the guy who sold McNair's GF the gun and who seems super shady. No real follow up, just, oh, BTW, some people think the police conclusion is wrong.

And too much Jeff Fischer. He was needed to put McNair's career in context, but why end the show with a teary eyed Fischer?

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
I thought it was a good watch, especially the little history with Jeff Fisher and the Oilers move, but the whole murder which was the point of the doc was danced around.

They told the story of the side chicks and how the young lady who was the "murderer" may have had some issues. Then they hinted around that that may not be the whole story and then the thing just ended. It was a little bit of a waste of time but still a good watch nonetheless.
I was typing my post while you were posting g yours.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009

Thought the same thing, especially in regards to your comment about dancing around the murder. It’s like they just wanted to throw a conspiracy theory out there without really any proof but at the same time not say too much that might get them in legal trouble.

Oct 17, 2023

So they are saying that a chick who knew she was a side chick and she knew that she was not the only side chick had issues? I'm shocked. Shocked I say.

Reactions: Leeshouldveflanked

YesIAmAPirate

Oct 3, 2022
There is a new one out today about Hope Solo.
Harrison Ford Shrug GIF by Star Wars

3407Dewey

Jun 4, 2014
My 4th grade teacher in Vicksburg was his mother in law.
So, we were obviously tight.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Pro Athletes blowing all their money on side chicks and bad business decisions is not a new phenomenon. I guess getting killed is.

FreeDawg

Oct 6, 2010
There was a podcast about this years back and if I remember correctly the conspiracy angle was that there was no way the gf could actually shoot him based on ballistics or something.

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008
Watched the Untold on Connor Stallions. I would hire that dude tomorrow. Seriously. Tomorrow. Zero hesitation. He would be an amazing QC or analyst.
His only talent was stealing signs, which he was very good at. Now that players helmets have audio in them, his talent is now useless to a team.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
His only talent was stealing signs, which he was very good at. Now that players helmets have audio in them, his talent is now useless to a team.
Untrue. That dude would be great at all sorts of things. He’s fanatical and OCD. He’d be great at QC. I don’t even care about the sign stealing.

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014
Watched the episode on Hope Solo

Of the 3 mentioned here, the Murder of Air McNair was the worst one. They never officially said who did it for sure.

Connor Stallions was great. And yes I'd hire him. Wish we had someone like that.

And Hope Solo is the GOAT of goalkeepers and it isn't close. She should have been a 1st ballot HOF member but politics got in the way. There was a lot in that episode that I didn't know about.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login