Watched some of Hugh Baby's presser...

22yardpunt

Dec 20, 2009
He always talked about "Jill and I" and "we" and "our journey" when alluding to his previous transgressions. It's almost like he's shedding some of the responsibility to her. I don't know the details and complexities of their marriage, obviously, but I find it strange that he does that. It's weird to me, but then again he's a strange dude, in my opinion, but a heck of a football coach.

Exhibit A: "Our story". https://www.athletesforgod.com/hugh-freeze/page-1

Reactions: AFDawg

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
I couldn’t get past the first two paragraphs on that link. Plus I’m not surprised he is in a powder blue front tucked polo.

was21

May 29, 2007
It IS nauseating. OTOH it comes down to one thing: winning football games. That's all Auburn cares about, and all that a lot of programs care about. So walk with the devil to cross the bridge. That may be where we are as a society as a whole.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Maybe she likes to watch!
That was the other guy at Liberty.

It's really sad that this hire was made, because the trifecta of Freeze, McCaw, and Falwell Jr at Liberty was perfect. It was like the college football world put all of its registered sex offenders in one little house outside of town where everyone else could keep their distance.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
No… they both were “swingers” with high school kids at the school in Memphis. I was told that at thanksgiving by a cousin from there. He said it was common knowledge
I've always thought Jill knew the hookers were for 'croots which is why they're still together. This is a take I've never heard however and it smells like Faldwell Jr Schit making it very Ironic he went to Liberty to coach.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login