Watched the highlight reel from App St. vs aTm last night.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
All the talk about Rogers having to go under center and all..and yes, I’ve heard people pointing out ASU didn’t do it all that often, but wanted to see.

Obviously not every snap of the game, but in the 10 minutes of highlights, I don’t think a single play had Brice under center.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Will already said in an interview something like he had been under center more in this Fall training than he had been since middle school through high school total.

Johnnie Come Lately

Nov 4, 2022
Will already said in an interview something like he had been under center more in this Fall training than he had been since middle school through high school total.
That could legitimately be just a hand full of times. I think he ran the Air Raid in high school, too.

ChE1997

Feb 14, 2023
In media days, when the question came up, Will said he was only under center once since Jr High.

So that's a low bar.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I think peoples' fears of Will not adapting to this offense and Barbay not adapting the offense to Will are way overblown. There will be some adjustment and growing pains on both sides for sure. But it's not something I'm too concerned about.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I think all this hand wringing is way overblown. They are gonna keep the parts of the AR we execute well, add a little more deep threat and put more running attack like we all wanted last year. We have a ton of veteran players and they will pick it up pretty rapidly. I love CML but honestly I expect this to be an improvement. The line will love it. The backs love it. And they are flexible on the D also. Next year we might struggle as we lose a majority of our starters but this year should be amazing

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login