Watching Akron and Jo Mo

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I think we’re rooting for JoMo to help keep EMU from winning 6 games.

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
I know the rpo is a popular offense these days, but I really don’t miss trying to run the ball behind an o-line that is pass blocking after the defense gaining a step while the quarterback decided to hand it off.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Annnnnnnnnnnd JoMo screws Mississippi State again.

was21

May 29, 2007
This field is wild. I feel like I’m watching a black and white tv
Looks like there's still a lack of player discipline. Maybe Franklinton at Michigan will rehire him as OC. It worked before. But he also had Shaquon whatever his last name was.

Bulldawg77

Dec 1, 2019
Looks like there's still a lack of player discipline. Maybe Franklinton at Michigan will rehire him as OC. It worked before. But he also had Shaquon whatever his last name was.
Not sure who Franklinton is**** What school in Michigan?**

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
I know the rpo is a popular offense these days, but I really don’t miss trying to run the ball behind an o-line that is pass blocking after the defense gaining a step while the quarterback decided to hand it off.
I don’t know of many teams that pass block RPO. Hey maybe that’s why he was so bad.

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Brings back memories of that time Croom went for it on 4th and 3 from Georgia's 45 and made it. 3 plays later he punted on 4th and 3 from Georgia's 35. Still have no idea what he was thinking.
This was the game I became officially out on Croom. We had the ball in field goal range in the final seconds but instead of kicking for the tie tried to squeeze in one more play. Sack fumble, ball game

Reactions: Dawgg and patdog

FreeDawg

Oct 6, 2010
JoMo was the worst hire of my lifetime. Croom turned out bad but it made sense, especially strategically. Bo talked about it the other day… We are coming off unprecedented success with the best roster we’ve had in maybe forever and Cohen goes cheap (2.5M) to an unproven coordinator. It’s unforgivable ineptitude. We should have thrown down $6M right there, got a legit HC, & challenged for the West & by proxy the playoffs. John Cohen’s ego & need to be the smartest guy in the room led to squandering the best opportunity of my lifetime. As I’ve said before, I hope JoMo loses every game he coaches, pounding sand along the way, & Cohen enjoys being told what to do, including selling out all personal morals, with Hugh “Rev Rub n Tug” Freeze. 17 all of them.

Reactions: SanfordRJones

HopInMyDakPak

Jul 22, 2013
He's just not a head coach. Not matter how much he tries
I know a coach under him and its really bad in the locker room. Joe has already told these players he is done with them and done with the school and is going on to a "better" P5 OC job. Has told people likely will be coaching under Barry Odom.

Most of Akron staff have been spending time finding other jobs. I get it they have families to feed.

Just a bad situation.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login