Me too. I was terrific at darts and got curb stomped when I found myself overmatched.They have to be banned at family reunions I would guess.It is unbelievable.
same with axe throwing and the darts comps. I am really good at darts and they make me feel like a fat woman looking through swimsuit calendar.
I've watched this. They are very good. The commentary is pretty hilarious. At times they talk about their personal lives. I wish in the post game interviews they would ask them the size of their Mom's basement.Wow these guys are silly good.
Lol, very nice.I've watched this. They are very good. The commentary is pretty hilarious. At times they talk about their personal lives. I wish in the post game interviews they would ask them the size of their Mom's basement.
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 5 clash?
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's defensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State 3-2-1: Lessons from Wisconsin, Rocco Becht, more
BWI Recruiting
Penn State commit Stanley Montgomery returns from surgery: 'He hasn't lost a step'
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern