Watching Eric Paymon and Raymond in the Big House

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Playing McComb in the 4A State Championship. Leading 35-22 heading to 4Q.

Paymon is an impressive athlete. He just drove the lane for a slam, but he's got nice feet for a big guy and while raw, looks like he can develop into a good mid range shooter.

Not going to have Hubbard like impact as a freshman, but I think he'll be a good player for us.

Raymond has a lot of talent. They just said this is their 8th straight championship game.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Raymond went nuts in the 4th. Shut it down with over 2 minutes left and still won going away 53-28.

McComb is the kind of blue collar team with football players down low and a couple of talented little guards that has won lots of Mississippi championships, but Raymond had way to many talented, long basketball players who could really shoot. They focused on Paymon and he made them pay by being unselfish and finding his teammates a lot

Last edited:

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
I hope the Raymond Coach Tony Tadlock gets a chance to coach in college really soon. Not in Juco. But in a program where he can come in as an Assistant that works X's and O's with the players. He is not only a great coach but a great person! They do have 10 seniors, so they may take a step back in 24/25.

Reactions: BonzoGoesToCollege

Forrest4Moore

Nov 14, 2011
I watched Dewayne Brown and Hoover dominate the Bama 7A State Title last night. He’s insanely skilled at 6’9 and only a junior. I know he’s coming on a visit soon. Went 4-4 from the line and made a nice step back mid range. Seems criminally underrated right now. Remind me a lot of Reggie Perry. And is already filled out.

Hope we close the deal with him.

goodknight

Jan 27, 2011
Playing McComb in the 4A State Championship. Leading 35-22 heading to 4Q.

Paymon is an impressive athlete. He just drove the lane for a slam, but he's got nice feet for a big guy and while raw, looks like he can develop into a good mid range shooter.

Not going to have Hubbard like impact as a freshman, but I think he'll be a good player for us.

Raymond has a lot of talent. They just said this is their 8th straight championship game.
Think he’s got an offer from Bama so I suspect a hard pull if true.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login