Watching from abroad question

bsquared24

Jul 11, 2009
I'm in the Dominican Republic and hoping to watch the game. My Fubo and Hulu say I'm blocked by geography. I can't get my WatchESPN app to log me in either giving me a password issue response but that may be their way of denying based on geography. Any suggestions for watching more that the text play-by-play?

AndyMSU2002

Oct 15, 2022
Where are you staying? I am an MSU alumni living in Punta Cana.

search Reddit nflbite

it will work for nfl games tomorrow also.
I believe the actual site is Reddit dot nflbite dot com. I use it for any sec network games I want to watch.
If you are staying in secrets royal beach let me know and tomorrow I can help up in on a tablet for nfl games.

Reactions: Bobby Ricigliano

bsquared24

Jul 11, 2009
Where are you staying? I am an MSU alumni living in Punta Cana.

search Reddit nflbite

it will work for nfl games tomorrow also.
I believe the actual site is Reddit dot nflbite dot com. I use it for any sec network games I want to watch.
If you are staying in secrets royal beach let me know and tomorrow I can help up in on a tablet for nfl games.
Thanks Andy, at Excellence El Carmen and have committed to a full day at the beach tomorrow with my wife, but thanks for the offer. It is certainly beautiful here so I’m good skipping an NFL Sunday. Thanks also for the other answers, I was able to trial a VPN and get it going.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login