Watching other SEC games

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
Every home crowd is having a blast in an electric atmosphere. Even Arkansas who is struggling with BYU.

Except you know who today. Davis Wade was empty halfway through the 2nd half.

MSU lost the fans in 2008, but they came back. Could because getting to game day still wasn’t too expensive.

You lose the fans now… even the diehard game attenendees… you give them a taste of not having to spend 1,000 a weekend to travel down.

it would take a splash hire that made the CFB talking heads buzz to get people back if the school isn’t careful. There has been too much depressing vibes with the shunning by Mullen, incompetence of Moorhead, and the death of Leach to go back to incompetent football. That’s a one, two, three, four punch of bad taste that will be hard to get rid of.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
11 am and it's supposed to be Rocking after the ball we have played so far?

First had heard of it.

Add to that anybody over the age of 40 knows what usually happens when we play LSU early in the season.

Reactions: GomJabbar

BirdPuppy

Aug 5, 2023
Davis Wade WAS rocking through the first quarter. I can’t blame anyone for leaving early after the abuse that was taking place.

Leachbeach

Jun 23, 2022
I left with 5 minutes on clock in 3rd quarter, I NEVER leave before end of regulation. I stayed til the absolute end of the Mike Henig 7 int performance vs LSU!
This felt similar.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
what other game was at 11:00 in the hot *** sun? It was hot. It's probably really nice in Arkansas right now. I believe it was cloudy at the GA game.

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
When's the last time we put an exciting football team on the field? Dan's last year with fitz? I'm genuinely curious
This

The old saying was offense sells tickets, defense wins championships. And our offenses have looked like a monkey screwing a football for the past 7 years. And it wasn’t like the 2017 team was lighting it up. That was a grind it out team also. Like Hadad often says on T&L, it’s not fun and exciting watching incompetent offenses.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Arkansas in close game and half empty stadium. Lose to BYU. Ouch.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login