Wazzu

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Looks like they were handled and that offense was held down by UCLA today. Dickert ran into a better team today.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Stoops is having that one game he has a couple of times every year at Kentucky. They always carry on and kiss his feet about being some great coach. He builds good programs, but he always has those games every year where he just blows it. They look awful tonight.

I wonder if Ole Miss and Arkansas are going to get to play the game or not It seems like there's a flag thrown on every play on both teams.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Stoops is having that one game he has a couple of times every year at Kentucky. They always carry on and kiss his feet about being some great coach. He builds good programs, but he always has those games every year where he just blows it. They look awful tonight.

I wonder if Ole Miss and Arkansas are going to get to play the game or not It seems like there's a flag thrown on every play on both teams.
Stoops is consistently average at Kentucky, and they're average again this year. They'll be on a 3-game losing streak coming in to Starkville, and still have Alabama and Louisville to play after. I wish we could have played their schedules during his career.

Last edited:

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
If Arkansas had a good OC, they would be dangerous. It looks like Ole Miss is suffering from a hangover from the last game. They haven't converted a single 3rd down.

Damn there are a lot of penalties in this game.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I watched the whole thing. QB play just sucked today. They were moving it fairly well, but he just threw some mindnumbingly bad balls and there were killer turnovers that just ruined drives. Have a very young OC there too

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login