WCBI problems

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Trying to watch Tenn / Duke game on wcbi and it keeps going off the air (Hulu). I’m not having trouble with any other stations.

But my question - this has been a problem with wcbi for as long as I can remember? My whole life wcbi has been unreliable. I commonly have trouble watching ballgames, survivor, or whatever. Doesn’t matter if I’m using Comcast, Directv, Hulu, or an antenna in my attic. Am I the only one annoyed by this?

Cbassreb

Oct 13, 2021
Reason i stick with Cable TV. Dont have to worry about the weather,streaming ETC. I watch a lot of TV so dont mind the cable bill instead of pinching pennies. I’m sure I will get roasted because I’m a Bearshark fan. Just giving my opinion

Reactions: patdog

patdog

May 28, 2007
Reason i stick with Cable TV. Dont have to worry about the weather,streaming ETC. I watch a lot of TV so dont mind the cable bill instead of pinching pennies. I’m sure I will get roasted because I’m a Bearshark fan. Just giving my opinion
Cable is expensive as h***. But it’s a vastly superior product to streaming, both in terms of convenience & quality. Just a question of if you want to overpay for the best, or pay less for a reasonable but flawed product. I’m sticking with cable for the time being.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Trying to watch Tenn / Duke game on wcbi and it keeps going off the air (Hulu). I’m not having trouble with any other stations.

But my question - this has been a problem with wcbi for as long as I can remember? My whole life wcbi has been unreliable. I commonly have trouble watching ballgames, survivor, or whatever. Doesn’t matter if I’m using Comcast, Directv, Hulu, or an antenna in my attic. Am I the only one annoyed by this?
I rarely have trouble with Hulu live, but I routinely have trouble with it during March madness

WrapItDog

Aug 23, 2012
Reason i stick with Cable TV. Dont have to worry about the weather,streaming ETC.
I'm still with Directv. I have three options to watch CBS with Directv. Satellite, Internet, or Antenna. Directv Satellite customers also get Directv Streaming for free with every channel in your package or I can switch to the antenna hooked to the Directv DVR for locals.

When bad weather happens and you lose signal. The DVR will switch to the streaming version for recording or live watching.

With the free Directv Streaming you don't need a DTV box with every TV. Just add the Directv App to your Roku or streaming device.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I bet you wear Howler clothes and OnCloud shoes too.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login