We all know they're b@stards

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Sure we have family with Ole Miss ties we love and friends too, but, they're the good ones. Stereotypes about the typical Ole Miss fan are accurate.
My wife went to loyola Marymount, never heard anything of Ole Mess. She recognizes the **** behavior right off, although she pauses so I can confirm. It's wild how easy to spot it is too.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I always ask them if they get out of line these questions. Most can't even answer one but if they can't at least answer three I tell them they are not a real fan and to shut the hell up.

1. Have you ever been to Oxford?
2. Have you bought a football ticket in the past five years?
3. Did you attend Ole Miss?
4. Have you ever bought season tickets?
5. Have you donated to the booster club or NIL fund?

Reactions: jwtorch

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
I always ask them if they get out of line these questions. Most can't even answer one but if they can't at least answer three I tell them they are not a real fan and to shut the hell up.

I ask those same types of questions to Alabama fans and most of them don’t even know what I am talking about.

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008

Somebody had a tweet making the rounds a day or so ago asking basically that about Alabama fans, like “none of them went to school there.” And all these bammers were lining up saying “nuh-uh, I actually went there” as if that disproved the whole thing.
Like no crap, it’s a huge school, obviously SOME people have to actually graduate.

Reactions: Bulldawg56

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Somebody had a tweet making the rounds a day or so ago asking basically that about Alabama fans, like “none of them went to school there.” And all these bammers were lining up saying “nuh-uh, I actually went there” as if that disproved the whole thing.
Like no crap, it’s a huge school, obviously SOME people have to actually graduate.
If you meet an Alabama fan that actually went to school there, they are usually pretty decent people. The vast majority that I have run into over the years probably didn’t finish high school, much less attend College. They are mostly just ignorant big mouthed trash. Now those folks from Oxford are a different cut. Most of the ones that went to UM are brash, pretentious, obnoxious, blow hards. I unfortunately know a lot of them and I don’t care to be around any of them. There may be some good ones out there somewhere but I never met them.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
If you meet an Alabama fan that actually went to school there, they are usually pretty decent people. The vast majority that I have run into over the years probably didn’t finish high school, much less attend College. They are mostly just ignorant big mouthed trash. Now those folks from Oxford are a different cut. Most of the ones that went to UM are brash, pretentious, obnoxious, blow hards. I unfortunately know a lot of them and I don’t care to be around any of them. There may be some good ones out there somewhere but I never met them.
I go to church with one and is nickname is Unicorn.

Reactions: HammerOfTheDogs

HeCannotGo

Feb 23, 2011
Sure we have family with Ole Miss ties we love and friends too, but, they're the good ones. Stereotypes about the typical Ole Miss fan are accurate.
There are a number of Ole Miss fans that have above-room-temperature IQs and at least some vague sense of a moral compass. The only debate is exactly what that number is.

The most recent scientific analysis puts it squarely at 1, but I'm willing to concede that there might be 2 unicorns running around out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016

A much higher % of Ole Miss fans will answer yes to at least 3 of these questions than Bama fans. It would not even be close.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
i grew up in an ole miss house... my dad used to take us to the Egg Bowl in Jackson every year, we lived in Rankin County... he took us to a regular game there one Saturday and they were getting killed by a half a.. team. MSU just barely got beat by someone like Alabama, and when they announced the State score, you would have thought they just won the national title. thats when i was like "wait a minute" for the 1st time.
my dad and my older brother couldn t have been more different fans. my dad was like, "i ll cheer for State every game except for when they play ole miss"... my brother he was a hotty toddier, through and through. i wish like a MF er they were still here.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
We have friends that are HUGE Bama fans, both went there so they aren’t your typiCal sidewalk fans. It’s so entertaining to watch an Bama game with them, they are so animated. They live and die with every play. I even enjoy watching State vs Bama with them but you want to see the crazy come out, watch Bama vs Tn. They hate Tn, he will run over traffic cones just because they are orange.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
There are a number of Ole Miss fans that have above-room-temperature IQs and at least some vague sense of a moral compass. The only debate is exactly what that number is.

The most recent scientific analysis puts it squarely at 1, but I'm willing to concede that there might be 2 unicorns running around out there.
This is impossible because nobody can have above-room-temperature IQs and any semblance of a moral compass and root for Ole Miss.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I ask those same types of questions to Alabama fans and most of them don’t even know what I am talking about.
My question to Bama fans is always, name one HC besides Bear and Saban. It’s amazing how few can answer it.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
My question to Bama fans is always, name one HC besides Bear and Saban. It’s amazing how few can answer it.
Or ask them to name one defensive player. I usually start out by saying oh really, I graduated from State in 76, what year did you graduate from Alabama? That will open the door for you to ask as many questions as you want too before you just start laughing at them.

Nov 20, 2023

All I know is an agree and I’ll tell you this I’m 37 I don’t remember the exact year but I worked Two jobs I guess I was about 19 or so. I was working for Morgan Van Lines in Booneville and we had been tasked with moving everything from their old Chemistry building to their new one. Well I just remember the tormenting heat and watching student after student wearing damn full 3 piece suits. I couldn’t believe myself. But hell they dress like that at football games too which is foolish, what do they think they are proving? Besides being ignorant it’s not like they are in an upscale office Job they’re just desperate for a way to set them apart from us I guess… smh

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login