We broke the Auburn football program

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Consider this. With 2 minutes left in the second quarter of our game on November 13, Auburn was up 28-3, ranked 17th in the country, and had a shot to win the SEC West if things fell their way. We then proceeded to score 40 straight points, hurt Bo Nix, win the game and send Auburn into a death spiral. Since then, they lost their final three games and finished with a losing record, had five assistant coaches, including their DC and two different OC’s either quit or be fired, had players (including Bo Nix) transferring out like crazy and blasting Harsin on social media, Harsin’s been alleged to be having an affair with a staffer, and he might be getting fired. When I look back on the 2021 season, breaking Auburn is the thing I will most be proud of our team for.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Cam Newton also lost his job with the Panthers... again.

Aug 22, 2012

22yardpunt

Dec 20, 2009
It’s becoming difficult to see how the guy doesn’t get shown the door. What a mess it has become. He had a good thing going at Boise St., in hindsight he probs should stayed there instead of going to the dysfunction of Auburn.

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
Consider this. With 2 minutes left in the second quarter of our game on November 13, Auburn was up 28-3, ranked 17th in the country, and had a shot to win the SEC West if things fell their way. We then proceeded to score 40 straight points, hurt Bo Nix, win the game and send Auburn into a death spiral. Since then, they lost their final three games and finished with a losing record, had five assistant coaches, including their DC and two different OC’s either quit or be fired, had players (including Bo Nix) transferring out like crazy and blasting Harsin on social media, Harsin’s been alleged to be having an affair with a staffer, and he might be getting fired. When I look back on the 2021 season, breaking Auburn is the thing I will most be proud of our team for.

They competed with Bama in the Iron game and almost won.

So it ain't like they showed no signs of life afterward.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Yeah, but the guy who was mostly responsible for that, Derek Mason, left and took a lateral at best DC position at Oklahoma State because he hated working for Harsin so much.

tired

Sep 16, 2013
Yeah, but the guy who was mostly responsible for that, Derek Mason, left and took a lateral at best DC position at Oklahoma State because he hated working for Harsin so much.

Is this public knowledge?

kb549

Oct 6, 2014
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. The State/Auburn game and the Iron Bowl this year we’re played at Jordan Hare. I wish someone would ask Leach and Saban in a press conference if they changed ANY communication equipment at or near the half. Both first halves were different games. Almost as if Auburn knew what offensive plays and defensive schemes we were running. Wouldn’t be the first time they were “caught” eavesdropping.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun

Jan 9, 2016
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. The State/Auburn game and the Iron Bowl this year we’re played at Jordan Hare. I wish someone would ask Leach and Saban in a press conference if they changed ANY communication equipment at or near the half. Both first halves were different games. Almost as if Auburn knew what offensive plays and defensive schemes we were running. Wouldn’t be the first time they were “caught” eavesdropping.

Coach Comm was started in Auburn after all. I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Dude. The headsets we use now are encrypted to the point the NSA would have issues hearing out plays. And nobody could do it fast enough to have any chance of influencing a game.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login