We can’t seem to defend consistently anymore. That’s why

patdog

May 28, 2007
That’s the frustrating thing. Last year, Jans was the dentist. This year, the defense just isn’t there in too many games. We’re giving up 5 ppg more than last year already and we still have at least 11 more conference games to go counting the SEC tourney

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
That’s the frustrating thing. Last year, Jans was the dentist. This year, the defense just isn’t there in too many games. We’re giving up 5 ppg more than last year already and we still have at least 11 more conference games to go counting the SEC tourney

It is a much better league offensively and we should all be happy about that.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
we can’t win on the road. Turn the ball over and no defense, bad recipe.
And like free throws, I can handle lapses early in the game, but good teams have to be able to lock things down late in the game. Last night, I swear it seemed like OM scored on 9 of its last 10 possessions

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
And like free throws, I can handle lapses early in the game, but good teams have to be able to lock things down late in the game. Last night, I swear it seemed like OM scored on 9 of its last 10 possessions
At one point they scored on 10 straight possessions or something like that.............So much for good defense beats good offense, huh?

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
At one point they scored on 10 straight possessions or something like that.............So much for good defense beats good offense, huh?
But Ole Miss doesn’t have a good offense…unless you consider our offense good. What, they average a whole 2 points per game more than us…

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
On the road, the home cooking and foul calls favor the home team so much it hurts the game. Cant play physical defense away from home because of it. There's no greater advantage than a home basketball game officiating crew (unless you play KY)

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
On the road, the home cooking and foul calls favor the home team so much it hurts the game. Cant play physical defense away from home because of it. There's no greater advantage than a home basketball game officiating crew (unless you play KY)
I really believe you have to add Bama to the list with UK now. Oats is such a whiny b!tch, I swear the refs give him calls just to get him to shut the f up and stay off the floor.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login