We can beat Oklahoma. Thats win 6.

Oct 8, 2022
They’re starting a freshman QB and top 5 WRs are out. And its the week after they play Texas (on now) so win or lose they’ll be coming off an emotional rivalry. Its a must win for bowl hopes and probably our best hope

Oct 8, 2022
They’re starting a freshman QB and top 5 WRs are out. And its the week after they play Texas (on now) so win or lose they’ll be coming off an emotional rivalry. Its a must win for bowl hopes and probably our best

Beanerball

Jul 17, 2023
Today’s performance showed me we can win 6 games. It’s still going to be difficult based on the schedule. My pics now are Wofford, Vandy, and maybe Missouri. Other wins are possible, but outside of Wofford, they will all be tough. Still like our chances against Clemson, they haven’t beaten anyone who matters. Still a lot of football to play. Guys responded well today after early adversity

I4CtheFuture

Oct 5, 2024
Today’s performance showed me we can win 6 games. It’s still going to be difficult based on the schedule. My pics now are Wofford, Vandy, and maybe Missouri. Other wins are possible, but outside of Wofford, they will all be tough. Still like our chances against Clemson, they haven’t beaten anyone who matters. Still a lot of football to play. Guys responded well today after early adversity
Yes, but - when you keep losing heart breakers, you lose the rocker room. Quick.

Beanerball

Jul 17, 2023
Maybe, but other than Ole Miss we have been in every game. Team will stick behind him unless they start getting blown out in back to back games. Not sure I see us getting blown out going forward, defense is too strong. We’ll see, but yes, if Beamer looses the locker room, he’s done. I don’t see that happening and he will get one more year.

Oct 8, 2022
With our defense, every game is winnable. It all comes down to does the offensw show up and how quick does Sellers mature from first year starting freshman, to experienced enough not to make bad turnovers

Oct 8, 2022
Yes, but - when you keep losing heart breakers, you lose the rocker room. Quick.
I don’t think coaches lose this locker room yet. I think players see its really on them, a few dumb penalties and fumbles erased and we are 5-1 and ranked top 10. Yes that’s a discipline issue so its on the coaches, but the players themselves cant blame coaches for their fumbles and dumb penalties.

A win at Oklahoma next week fixes it all

Reactions: I4CtheFuture

1vagamecock

Jan 19, 2022
I don’t think coaches lose this locker room yet. I think players see its really on them, a few dumb penalties and fumbles erased and we are 5-1 and ranked top 10. Yes that’s a discipline issue so its on the coaches, but the players themselves cant blame coaches for their fumbles and dumb penalties.

Nice dream....won't happen

Reactions: gsb16

I4CtheFuture

Oct 5, 2024

I literally posted almost the same thing in another thread. Great minds....

Roosterbell

Jul 29, 2022
Oklahoma will be ripe for the taking if we can clean up the turnovers. They're not that good. There's not a game left on the schedule we can't potentially win with a little luck. We'll get to 6 in my opinion in some way shape or form.

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
lol, no.

The performance today means absolutely nothing as it relates to any game on our schedule, the rest of the year.

Have we learned nothing?

Reactions: USCEE82

Harvard Gamecock

Jan 20, 2022
What I've learned about this team after 6 games is that no one knows what team will show up from week to week.
Some games they play above their head, and other games they play listless.

At this venture trying to predict the next game, let alone the rest of the season is a fools errand.

Roosterbell

Jul 29, 2022
lol, no.

The performance today means absolutely nothing as it relates to any game on our schedule, the rest of the year.

Have we learned nothing?
Oklahoma's offense maybe worse than ours. We also seem to play more focused on the road. I'm not predicting a win, but it's certainly not out of reach either.

I agree we're an enigma at times, but this game has low scoring and close written all over it. If we clean up the turnovers, I like our chances.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login