We could have Mahomes and they would start Rogers

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Our staff are slaves to Brad Peterson and his relationship with the Rogers family. They are all great people. Hard to say a single bad thing about them. This is NOT a knock on them personally. Again, great folks. Peterson simply has too much stroke behind the scenes.

The historical significance of Rogers from a record books perspective and the relationship our staff has with him is severely impacting our program’s progress. It’s crippling us.

No one on the staff is willing to admit “our baby is ugly”. They refuse to look into the mirror. They think they can fix the problem. It cannot be fixed.

I’m not even going to get into the locker room situation.

If CZA isn’t willing to make changes at the QB position, that tells me he isn’t ready to be a D1 coach. I promise you no other coach in the SEC would continue to bang their head against this wall.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
If there is a rift in the locker room I don’t blame the players. Noodle Stonefeet gives us no chance to compete. The oline isn’t blameless but there have been several times they have given him a decent pocket and Noodle is already cringing into the fetal position. He has no vision downfield, no arm strength and absolutely no escapability. He would require 5 all pro linemen to make him feel safe back there.

Reactions: thatsbaseball

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
If CZA isn’t willing to make changes at the QB position, that tells me he isn’t ready to be a D1 coach. I promise you no other coach in the SEC would continue to bang their head against this wall.
I also have this concern. Saban changed QBs in the national championship. Spurrier changed QBs on a whim.

Reactions: aTotal360

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
"If CZA isn’t willing to make changes at the QB position, that tells me he isn’t ready to be a D1 coach. I promise you no other coach in the SEC would continue to bang their head against this wall."

If you were a good "portal" QB would you come play for Arnette knowing you may never see the field unless the starter gets injured....regardless of how badly he plays ? What I'm seeing, on the surface, makes no sense at all and I wouldn't give our dysfunctional program a second look .

civildawg88

Aug 22, 2012
Why is Arnett consistently taking to Brad Peterson during the game? He's a retired HS football coach. Arnett has zero clue what's going on if he's looking to Peterson for advice

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Parson. For crying out loud Will started his freshman year after what ? About 4 or 5 games in ? Play the future and let him get some experience. What the 17 are we saving him for ? A special occasion. Next Saturday is a special occasion.

Reactions: dog12 and 77Dog

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Parson. For crying out loud Will started his freshman year after what ? About 4 or 5 games in ? Play the future and let him get some experience. What the 17 are we saving him for ? A special occasion. Next Saturday is a special occasion.
Parson isn’t totally healthy.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Beating A Dead Horse GIF by 100 gecs

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
"If CZA isn’t willing to make changes at the QB position, that tells me he isn’t ready to be a D1 coach. I promise you no other coach in the SEC would continue to bang their head against this wall."

If you were a good "portal" QB would you come play for Arnette knowing you may never see the field unless the starter gets injured....regardless of how badly he plays ? What I'm seeing, on the surface, makes no sense at all and I wouldn't give our dysfunctional program a second look .
Well, Kiffin did exactly that!!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login