We don’t HAVE to beat ole miss to have a decent year

Clay Lyle

Sep 30, 2022
Keenum takes that rivalry very seriously. He absolutely hates them. Three losses does not bode well for Leach without Cohen here to protect him. It will absolutely ruin the season, and there will be repercussions. Maybe not a change at head coach, but Leach will be required to make some changes.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Guys, we don’t have too.
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
100% wrong we haven't even looked competitive with them during the Leach years ago far in this game. We absolutely need to beat them to me it's not even about the season record I wouldn't care if we were undefeated or without a win this season we unequivocally need to beat them this year and I mean beat them down so they go back to their momma's. Especially since we may never beat Auburn again when Kiffin goes there!***

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
Beat Auburn and Georgia and I don’t give two ***** about the Egg Bowl. The problem is that Auburn forecast shows rain. That means pain for State and noodleboy Rogers.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
7 and 5 would be disappointing to me. A third straight loss to OM would be hard to swallow also. I honestly thought 9 and 3 was a possibility but we have pissed that away.

Reactions: vandaldawg

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
It may not ruin my year but it’ll sure as hell ruin my holidays. For some ungodly reason I have relatives that thought it would be a good idea to interbreed with some of their arrogant prick fans and I’ll have to spend time with them over the following month.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Keenum takes that rivalry very seriously. He absolutely hates them. Three losses does not bode well for Leach without Cohen here to protect him. It will absolutely ruin the season, and there will be repercussions. Maybe not a change at head coach, but Leach will be required to make some changes.
Bullsh1t

if we go 7-5 or 8-4 with a loss to them leach isn’t going anywhere this year.

losing to ole miss sucks but that’s not all we care about.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Guys, we don’t have too.
Depends on your definition of decent. 7-5 with a loss to UM in a down year is pretty good, in a mid-cycle year is decent. 7-5 this year will be a major disappointment and a major missed opportunity. That would means the only decent teams we will have beat would be an Arkansas team without their starting QB, an Auburn team with an interim coach (I guess any SEC west team counts as decent) and an A&M team with a coach that would have been fired already except for the $80M buyout or whatever it is. That would be almost enough to make me lose faith in Leach and he'd have to at least go 7-5 next year in what is supposed to be a down year for me to think the air raid tradeoffs make sense.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Hahahahha

ok joker

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Depends on your definition of decent. 7-5 with a loss to UM in a down year is pretty good, in a mid-cycle year is decent. 7-5 this year will be a major disappointment and a major missed opportunity. That would means the only decent teams we will have beat would be an Arkansas team without their starting QB, an Auburn team with an interim coach (I guess any SEC west team counts as decent) and an A&M team with a coach that would have been fired already except for the $80M buyout or whatever it is. That would be almost enough to make me lose faith in Leach and he'd have to at least go 7-5 next year in what is supposed to be a down year for me to think the air raid tradeoffs make sense.
Next year we get ole miss easy schedule and is a 9-10 win season based on soft schedule. Don’t let anybody tell you different. We started with #2 sos this year, next year is cupcake city

leach ain’t going anywhere

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Next year we get ole miss easy schedule and is a 9-10 win season based on soft schedule. Don’t let anybody tell you different. We started with #2 sos this year, next year is cupcake city

leach ain’t going anywhere
This years schedule isn't anywhere near #2 now.

6 of our opponents are .500 or below. AR, KY, LSU have winning records and we blew 2 of those 3 games, only scored 17 points combined in 2nd half of those 2 losses after leading LSU at half and being tied w/ KY at half. We were outscored 31-17 in 2nd half of those 2 losses after leading or being tied. Can you say "no halftime adjustments" on our part, and looks like no adjustments to what the opponents did in the 2nd half?

GA, AL, Black Bears only 3 w/ respectable teams this year on our schedule and I hold little to no hope for winning the remaining 2 of those. If we lose this weekend, well I'm not going to go there because I don't want to upset you apologists.

Ok Goat, come tell me now how STOOPID I am

Last edited:

curseddawgs

Jun 16, 2021
100% wrong we haven't even looked competitive with them during the Leach years ago far in this game. We absolutely need to beat them to me it's not even about the season record I wouldn't care if we were undefeated or without a win this season we unequivocally need to beat them this year and I mean beat them down so they go back to their momma's. Especially since we may never beat Auburn again when Kiffin goes there!***
Did you watch the 2020 game?

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
There's a decent chance that A&M is their final win of the year.

I want to go ahead thank Arkansas for the punishment they are delivering to Auburn & Ole Miss before we play them.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Three in a row would not be good. It won’t affect Leach’s job because we may not even have an AD by the end of November. But you can’t let OM have all the momentum in the state and the perception be that they’re leaving us in the dust. Because that’s what this next offseason would be.

Clay Lyle

Sep 30, 2022
Three in a row would not be good. It won’t affect Leach’s job because we may not even have an AD by the end of November. But you can’t let OM have all the momentum in the state and the perception be that they’re leaving us in the dust. Because that’s what this next offseason would be.
Presidents can fire coaches before an AD is hired. Auburn just did it. Not saying Leach is for sure fired if we lose, but Keenum expects to be in the lockeroom hoisting the trophy above the team Thanksgiving night. It’s not off the table if it’s an embarrassing blowout loss.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Guys, we don’t have too.
7-5 is an okay year. 8-4 is a good year. The only issue is if the win is against UGA we will enjoy the **** out of that win for 2 weeks. If it’s against Ole Miss we’ll enjoy it for a year.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login