We fans need to show up!

Dawg84

Jul 28, 2015
Speaking for myself, I swear I didn’t want to go back this weekend. Wanted to just eat my tickets. After a few days have gone by now, I’m anxious to go to my school (class of ‘84), and enjoy the atmosphere, visit with my family coming up from way down in Florida, and watch my team. Hail State!

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Speaking for myself, I swear I didn’t want to go back this weekend. Wanted to just eat my tickets. After a few days have gone by now, I’m anxious to go to my school (class of ‘84), and enjoy the atmosphere, visit with my family coming up from way down in Florida, and watch my team. Hail State!
I tell you what… why don’t you donate those tickets to charity, then I’ll meet you at South Farm and we can take turns kicking eat other in the nuts?

We’ll save each other a lot of time and it will be less painful.

Dawg84

Jul 28, 2015
I tell you what… why don’t you donate those tickets to charity, then I’ll meet you at South Farm and we can take turns kicking eat other in the nuts?

We’ll save each other a lot of time and it will be less painful.
I’ll tell you what…I’ll just go to the game instead. But you sure are a funny guy.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
At the least, seems you and me Dawg84 will be at the 2 man pep rally. I'll be there till they play the BHotR and final Hail Dear Ole State.

• Haha
Reactions: Dawg84

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
what s the matter with you making a positive post on this board, negative posts only????!!!

dgsmith15

Nov 10, 2008
john travolta GIF

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
Now that student athletes are PAID, the hunger and desire may not be there.

It's human nature.

Some of the guys have slacked off since getting their money, and it shows. We are less competitive. We are not cut out for the NIL era.

Reactions: kired

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Petty sure fans showing up isn’t the problem.

Yep.......the way it works is that the team shows up and that energizes the fanbase. No fan base is going to keep supporting bad football.

Lebby needs to get these guys to at least show they care. Right now we have one safety and one punter who seem to care.

Reactions: patdog

Dawg84

Jul 28, 2015
Now that student athletes are PAID, the hunger and desire may not be there.

It's human nature.

Some of the guys have slacked off since getting their money, and it shows. We are less competitive. We are not cut out for the NIL era.
I don’t disagree.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
At the least, seems you and me Dawg84 will be at the 2 man pep rally. I'll be there till they play the BHotR and final Hail Dear Ole State.

Back in the 80's when we didn't have lyrics in the palm of our hand, and the only way I heard this song was on the radio, I thought he was saying "Yeah, I'm gon' be there". I always wondered where he was going, and what exactly was he going "up and over".

Reactions: Dawg84

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Yep.......the way it works is that the team shows up and that energizes the fanbase. No fan base is going to keep supporting bad football.

Lebby needs to get these guys to at least show they care. Right now we have one safety and one punter who seem to care.
I would add Shapen, Coleman, J-Mo and Craver. They seem to be trying hard.