We have entered the best time of year

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
College football is in full swing
NFL is up and running
MLB Playoffs are here
NBA is getting ready to get cranked up
College baskeball getting cranked up
And the weather is starting to cool off where we do not feel like we are sitting at the gates of hell which makes for great golf weather during the day and firepit weather at night

Last edited:

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016
I think I read that starting last night there will be football for 70 straight days.

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
NFL is up and running
MLB Playoffs are here
And the weather is starting to cool off where we do not fell like we are sitting at the gates of hell which makes for great golf weather during the day and firepit weather at night
Unless you pull for Mississippi State, Chicago Bears, Red Sox, Cardinals, and don’t ever get to play golf anymore because you always have a kid activity. But thanks for bringing it up!
The weather thing is nice though. Please Jans. Please!!!

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
NFL is up and running
MLB Playoffs are here
And the weather is starting to cool off where we do not feel like we are sitting at the gates of hell which makes for great golf weather during the day and firepit weather at night
Agree with the sentiment in general about time of year, however, I wonder if I'm the only one who doesn't care about professional sports. There is no NFL, MLB or NBA game that I would plan to watch. If I happen to be inside and in front of the TV on Sunday afternoon, I might watch some of an NFL game. There is a very near zero % chance that I'd spend longer than a button press on the remote on MLB or NBA. I'm probably the odd man out.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Agree with the sentiment in general about time of year, however, I wonder if I'm the only one who doesn't care about professional sports. There is no NFL, MLB or NBA game that I would plan to watch. If I happen to be inside and in front of the TV on Sunday afternoon, I might watch some of an NFL game. There is a very near zero % chance that I'd spend longer than a button press on the remote on MLB or NBA. I'm probably the odd man out.
I watch NFL and College Football equally. I watch way more NBA than college basketball because it’s painful to watch. I watch States games but that’s about it.

Reactions: Drebin

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
I guess the beauty of this time of year is you have many choices

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Unless you pull for Mississippi State, Chicago Bears, Red Sox, Cardinals, CUBS, and don’t ever get to play golf anymore because you always have a kid activity. But thanks for bringing it up!
The weather thing is nice though. Please Jans. Please!!!
FIFY

October is always been my favorite month for sports and for fishing. When I lived back in Mississippi, my friends were bow hunting this month while I was catching some lunker bass and enjoying some great spillway fishing.

Reactions: Pilgrimdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login