We have hit rock bottom.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I don't know what this team's problems are, but I do know they go a lot deeper than injuries and talent level. I've seen some bad teams wear the maroon and white in my day. But I've never seen a team just quit like this one has. If Lemonis has any balls at all, he sits every starter we have tomorrow and plays the scrubs. It will be interesting to see what roster and coaching changes are made for next year. Because there's no doubt Lemonis will be coaching for his job.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
I just can't wrap my brain around how we appeared to be getting better, especially after Auburn and OM, to shitting the bed at Missou and then rolling around in it for the remainder of the season.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Hard to fathom this kind of year after the year we had last year and had a lot of guys coming back.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Time to do some talent evaluations over the next 2 games and see if we can find something to build on. See if any young guys have some spines. Tonight was a gutless performance across the board

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
I just can't wrap my brain around how we appeared to be getting better, especially after Auburn and OM, to shitting the bed at Missou and then rolling around in it for the remainder of the season.

Agreed. We were once 9-10 in the SEC and seemed to have played our way back onto the good side of the bubble. Now we're 9-19 and starting straight at 9-21.

AlSwearengen

Aug 22, 2012
Our decent pitchers have gotten a little tired and when the rock starts rolling down hill, it gathers momentum.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Even if we did that it's too small a sample size to get anything from. We thought Skinner was a stud after LSU last year and we see now what it really was. Unless some guys truly have quit, let the guys leaving finish out their careers.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
I don't know what this team's problems are, but I do know they go a lot deeper than injuries and talent level. I've seen some bad teams wear the maroon and white in my day. But I've never seen a team just quit like this one has. If Lemonis has any balls at all, he sits every starter we have tomorrow and plays the scrubs. It will be interesting to see what roster and coaching changes are made for next year. Because there's no doubt Lemonis will be coaching for his job.

We can't bench all the starters. We would lose the game by 20+ runs...oh wait, nevermind.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
Hard to fathom this kind of year after the year we had last year and had a lot of guys coming back.

A lot of guys, just not the right guys in most cases. We saw very little improvement and in some cases regression from returning players.

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
Not for me. We lost a great weekend rotation from last years team. ERA sucks and hitting sucks. Nobody has stepped up to lead the team. Now I see why.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login