We have Hoops tonight!

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Are they not streaming these? I couldn't find it Saturday if so. I need to get my fix of winning somehow.
UTM, UNA, and WSU was/will be on ESPN+. You can pay for it as a standalone service or as part of the Disney+ and/or Hulu bundle and it will be available through the ESPN and Hulu apps.

I see the UNA game is on SEC Network+ too. I assume that means if you have the SEC Network in your TV package, you'll have access in the same ESPN app.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Final tune up before the Mohegan Sun tourney this weekend.
In addition to playing Washington State on Saturday, we will play Northwestern or Rhode Island on Sunday. We want to play Northwestern. They will probably finish near the top of the Big Ten. Rhode Island will probably finish near the bottom of the A-10.

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
This is a better tune-up than you might think. North Alabama beat Ole Miss on their home court last year.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
This is a better tune-up than you might think. North Alabama beat Ole Miss on their home court last year.

I mean Ole Miss was awful last year. UNA is picked to finish 7th in the A-Sun this season. You don’t lose this game if you’re a tourney team.

That said, with our style of play we likely won’t beat many teams by more than 20 or so. I could see us not covering -19.5

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I did not have any trouble watching the game online Saturday afternoon.
YoutubeTV usually just shows me our games, so I don't know... But I was traveling this weekend, so in all honesty there is a very good chance that I was doing something wrong technology-wise. I'm back home and will find out tonight I guess.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login