We have played 11 baseball games….

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
and we have given up 8+ runs in 6 of those games. That’s more than half of our games. Absolutely unacceptable for a Mississippi State baseball program.

We have given up 10+ runs in 5 of those games. Ron Polk keeps bringing up how “unhealthy” we are on the mound. We were unhealthy last year on the mound. How is that possible again?

These dudes better sack up quick and Lemonis better figure this **** out. The SEC is going to eat us alive.

The Usual Suspect

Sep 1, 2011
I was at the game today. Not one pitcher that we brought in ever was able to consistently get people out or make them miss. Everything we threw was mashed.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
On the bright side, at least we allowed more hits than runs today.
I actually thought it was an improvement. Walks were down. If we pitched that way last night, we would’ve won because the opponent couldn’t really hit.

It also helped that we didn’t have Hancock behind the plate and we didn’t make a million errors.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
We are gonna get slaughtered when SEC play begins. We are playing what should be inferior competition so far. Wait until we hit the meat of the schedule. Last year it was stated that Lemonis better go out and get some good players or else. Well, he got some decent guys, everybody was fairly happy with that but guess what. They still suck. Will they gel and get better as the year goes on ? If not I say blow it up. MSU baseball is better than this. This is lower tier big ten crap

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Defense is bad.
Pitching is weak.
Hitters struggling in clutch time (21 base runners left on base).
Throwing the ball away.
This is Mississippi State?
This is what other teams do. Not us.

patdog

May 28, 2007
We are gonna get slaughtered when SEC play begins. We are playing what should be inferior competition so far. Wait until we hit the meat of the schedule. Last year it was stated that Lemonis better go out and get some good players or else. Well, he got some decent guys, everybody was fairly happy with that but guess what. They still suck. Will they gel and get better as the year goes on ? If not I say blow it up. MSU baseball is better than this. This is lower tier big ten crap
It’s gonna

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
Got the weeds out of the garden.
The older I get, the more I try to not let it bother me. I don’t have time to watch baseball all weekend but somehow I make time no matter what because it means a lot to me. Most of the time I’m sitting at the soccer or baseball field watching on my phone. This team has been upsetting to say the least. Hopefully we can right the ship.

I love you all,
GOJ

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
The older I get, the more I try to not let it bother me. I don’t have time to watch baseball all weekend but somehow I make time no matter what because it means a lot to me. Most of the time I’m sitting at the soccer or baseball field watching on my phone. This team has been upsetting to say the least. Hopefully we can right the ship.

I love you all,
GOJ
STAGE 5 --- "ACCEPTANCE"

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
and we have given up 8+ runs in 6 of those games. That’s more than half of our games. Absolutely unacceptable for a Mississippi State baseball program.

We have given up 10+ runs in 5 of those games. Ron Polk keeps bringing up how “unhealthy” we are on the mound. We were unhealthy last year on the mound. How is that possible again?

These dudes better sack up quick and Lemonis better figure this **** out. The SEC is going to eat us alive.
STAGE 2 --- "ANGER"

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
These STAGE replies are what you get when a ag-school, bidness school, engineering school starts teaching psy-17ing-cology. What is the website becoming? Let us rant. We are 7-6.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login