We have zero pride left

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
It is really bad when USM beat us and almost put 60 points on us on Thursday?
Drunk On One GIF

• Haha
Reactions: BossDawg78

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Sorry, this is right after the score of the 98 yard kick off return for a touchdown on us and I was busy trying to cook. Next time I will check with you guys before I make a post OK
Even with the context above, your first post makes no sense.

Maybe don't post while watching a game and cooking?
Some say multitasking just lowers the quality of all tasks being performed.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I know we won the game. I still wonder why be happy with us being 20-26 in the fourth quarter with southern miss? We are damn lucky we were playing them. You’ll find out this Thursday night.

As far as being a moron and I will try to do better now that I have so many excellent examples here to follow.
I remember enough losing games walking out being taunted by those black and gold polyester wearing jerks not to enjoy beating them, no matter how or the circumstances.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
Me too. It's just that 21st Century Gelded Buzzards are a much different program than they were in 35-40 years ago.

Reactions: patdog

patdog

May 28, 2007
Me too. It's just that 21st Century Gelded Buzzards are a much different program than they were in 35-40 years ago.
Exactly. It was once a big game when we had only 6 SEC games and they were an independent, and we sucked every year. Now, it's just another non-conference game for both programs. Maybe the 9th or 10th biggest game of the year.

Reactions: HammerOfTheDogs

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Exactly. It was once a big game when we had only 6 SEC games and they were an independent, and we sucked every year. Now, it's just another non-conference game for both programs. Maybe the 9th or 10th biggest game of the year.
See my other reply, but if they are a buy a win program now, then I'm all for it!!! I totally enjoy beating them because I remember when we couldn't. Walking out of those games was every bit as bad as walking out after losing an Egg Bowl. It probably was worse. Their fans, and they had them then, were the REAL nasty bunch.

Reactions: patdog

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Even with the context above, your first post makes no sense.

Maybe don't post while watching a game and cooking?
Some say multitasking just lowers the quality of all tasks being performed.
Douche, he made a post that didn’t age well and wasn’t the most accurate. It happens, you should know.
Your advice is not warranted or needed.

Reactions: boatsandhoes

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
So? I was a student in the early 80s. I still love beating them and always will.
Same here...early 80's. They just had our # in those days...period. Yes, they had some good teams back then, but they beat us even when we had a great team.

That year we beat #1 Bama 6-3? They beat us 42-14. The following year we dominated the field-of-play. Our defense was stifling. They crossed midfield just once the entire game on a muffed punt (or was it a kickoff?) they recovered near our goal-line. They cashed that in for a TD, and we kept shooting ourselves in-the-foot on offense and lost 7-6, despite dominating the 2nd half offensively. We'd drive inside their 35 time & again, only to stall or fall inches short on 4th down. Then we missed a chip-shot field goal near the end.

THEY JUST HAD OUR NUMBER!

60sdog

Oct 9, 2010
Same here...early 80's. They just had our # in those days...period. Yes, they had some good teams back then, but they beat us even when we had a great team.

That year we beat #1 Bama 6-3? They beat us 42-14. The following year we dominated the field-of-play. Our defense was stifling. They crossed midfield just once the entire game on a muffed punt (or was it a kickoff?) they recovered near our goal-line. They cashed that in for a TD, and we kept shooting ourselves in-the-foot on offense and lost 7-6, despite dominating the 2nd half offensively. We'd drive inside their 35 time & again, only to stall or fall inches short on 4th down. Then we missed a chip-shot field goal near the end.

THEY JUST HAD OUR NUMBER!
Dana Moore missed 29 yard FG

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login