We lost that game in the first 5min of 2H

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
39-39 at half and OM scores 11 points in the first 5 minutes of the 2H. 5 of 7 shooting for them.

Suddenly we’re down by 10 and didn’t lead again in the game.
I don’t think I’ve seen players that wide open from 3 ever. They carved us up.

Irondawg

Dec 2, 2007
We keep having large defensive lapses where we just aren’t as good as we’re were last year.

They hit that hit streak at the end of the first till mid second half where they hit something like 7-8 from 3 and made everything else it seemed.

we keep getting down 10 and not have quite enough juice at the end in these losses.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I think this game put me firmly on #TeamJimmy... Tolu can come off the bench. Bell at least looks like he wants to be there.

I thought Bell was consistent in Tolu's absence, but that Tolu had more upside and would elevate the team once he came back, but I feel like the opposite has happened. Right now, Tolu's just eating quality Bell minutes and the team's getting no return on them.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We were very close in the stats with Ole Miss through the game except two areas.

Ole Miss had 12 steals to our 4.

Ole Miss Guards Scored

Murrell 20 pts
Murray 21 pts
Caldwell 18 pts

We didn't at least match that.

But we lost the game because of the play of our Center?

I'm confused. Their guards tore us apart that night. if Hubbard, Matthew, and Moore had not played as well as it did that we would've been completely outmatched.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
We were very close in the stats with Ole Miss through the game except two areas.

Ole Miss had 12 steals to our 4.

Ole Miss Guards Scored

Murrell 20 pts
Murray 21 pts
Caldwell 18 pts

We didn't at least match that.

But we lost the game because of the play of our Center?

I'm confused. Their guards tore us apart that night. if Hubbard, Matthew, and Moore had not played as well as it did that we would've been completely outmatched.
Exactly, we lost that game on the perimeter, on both sides of the ball.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login