We only play 12 football games a season

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
We really shouldn’t pass up the opportunity to enjoy winning one of them. Yes, I was pissed as anyone the way we floundered around for two and a half quarters but we nutted up when it mattered and got the win, which is something many, many teams in the past wouldn’t do. I’m going to choose to be happy this week knowing we won a SEC game over a team that historically dominates us. Yes, we have things to improve, but it’s nicer to do that after a win than a loss.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I was happy as hell. But I also enjoy discussing the program as well, beyond the win.

msudawg1200

Sep 19, 2012
My emotions went up and down last night. Up 24-3, I'm thinking we are going to win 45-10 or so. Once the second half it, and we did everything in our power to give it away but still lead, I'm still thinking we can punch one end early in the 4th and win 31-19. When Auburn took the lead 25-24 I thought we were toast, and I was pissed. I never leave, I mean never, a game early regardless of the situation, but I was close to bailing just because I couldn't take seeing them come in our place and doing to us what we did to them last year. At this point I just want a W. Our team came back and pulled it out. How many times have we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory throughout the years? Week to week in college football there are upsets, and games that are close that on paper shouldn't be. I'll never complain when we win a game.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login