We really don't need another loss to a crap team

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Headed to home half of the 8th tied at 5. How the hell can we not hit Binghamton's pitching leftovers after a 3 game series in Tuscaloosa?

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
The heart of the lineup comes through. James and Hancock with BBs and steals and Tanner with the clutch 2 run single.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
And just like that, Binghamton is out of pitching.

Hines with the 2 run jack. Perfect Game had him ranked as the 14th best player in Mississippi last year. I'd like to see the 13 who are better.

ETA Holy ****, a few pitches and 3 home runs later and suddenly it's a 13-5 *** kicking.

Last edited:

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
We ultimately ran away with this one but.....

Headed to home half of the 8th tied at 5. How the hell can we not hit Binghamton's pitching leftovers after a 3 game series in Tuscaloosa?

It is still a bit concerning that we still have midweek cupcakes hanging around into the 8th inning. Then again 3 of their 5 runs came off of a two out based loaded 'double' that was actually just a can of corn that davis lost in the lights.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
It is still a bit concerning that we still have midweek cupcakes hanging around into the 8th inning. Then again 3 of their 5 runs came off of a two out based loaded 'double' that was actually just a can of corn that davis lost in the lights.

No doubt that everything for this team seems to be a struggle.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login