We spent 1 day on ETSU. The rest preping for Ole Miss

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
That's per Rosebowl.

Not only that, but we started film study last night and evidently the team did too.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I think he takes every game the same. I think whether it's Bama or ETSU he has the same approach. He wants to win all of them but I believe he believes what he preaches. One game at a time. They are all important. Try to get better every game. He expects to score every possession regardless of the opponent.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Hopefully this is the year Mike takes the game seriously. We’ve been flat in both of his Egg Bowls.
Sorry Not Sorry GIF

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Should have not used Dillon against Georgia to save him for the Egg Bowl.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Comments like this.. LOl.

As if he did not take it seriously.

Lol all you want at my comment. If 2020 and 2021 were him emphasizing a rivalry game then that makes the on field performance even worse. They were both pathetic.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Lol all you want at my comment. If 2020 and 2021 were him emphasizing a rivalry game then that makes the on field performance even worse. They were both pathetic.
The 2020 performance was not pathetic. We had a throw into the end zone on the final play to tie. Austin Williams fumbled on the goal line going in for a score or we might’ve won that game. Last year was disappointing for sure, although we dropped FOUR touchdown passes, which I have never seen before or since.

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
The 2020 performance was not pathetic. We had a throw into the end zone on the final play to tie. Austin Williams fumbled on the goal line going in for a score or we might’ve won that game. Last year was disappointing for sure, although we dropped FOUR touchdown passes, which I have never seen before or since.
No jinxies now

Reactions: DerHntr

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Not sure ole miss got the ever living snot kicked out of them on the road 5 days prior to the egg bowl last year, also I don’t think their coach had two feet out the door along with their running back last egg bowl either.

They don’t look good right now, or focused.

Reactions: drumrcraig

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
But don't you know every dropped pass, every missed kick, every shanked punt are all Leach's fault?***

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
I see 2020 completely different. They jumped out to a 14 point lead and cruised the rest of the way. It wasn’t until the last 2 minutes of the the 4th did it feel like we were in the game.

Last edited:

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
That's per Rosebowl.

Not only that, but we started film study last night and evidently the team did too.
We could spend a year preparing for them and I don't think it matters. They are weak stopping the run (but we dont' run) and I'm doubtful we can stop theirs.

60sdog

Oct 9, 2010
I see 2020 completely different. They jumped out to a 14 point lead and cruised the rest of the way. It wasn’t until the last 2 minutes of the the 4th did it feel like we were in the game.
AW's 14-point swing on the goal line literally cost us the 2020 game. 14 points lost in a 7-point game. And the call was controversial, as well- should have been ruled an incompletion.

Reactions: #ShowOff

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Impressive listing of excuses.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
I’ll probably regret this but I think they are going to pound the rock Thursday. By “pound the rock” I mean thirty attempts between the three main backs. DJ sat out and Marks barely played Saturday yet the other starters played about as much as expected. I think they plan to lean on the run game more than usual.

Son_of_34

Sep 30, 2012
I’ll probably regret this but I think they are going to pound the rock Thursday. By “pound the rock” I mean thirty attempts between the three main backs. DJ sat out and Marks barely played Saturday yet the other starters played about as much as expected. I think they plan to lean on the run game more than usual.
I say let the younger guys get carries…what’s his name Buford no idea who he is but he can run

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login