Weekend Drinking and Cooking Thread.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
No pics yet, but I’m smoking 2 chickens, just put potatoes in oven, and have Brussel sprouts, onions, mushrooms, bell and jalapeno peppers ready for the blackstone.

Last edited:

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Doings a standing Rib roast. Dont care about sides. Larceny on the side.View attachment 664746
How are you cooking it? I always do mine in the oven…. I’m not brave enough to try another method with such a bad *** piece of meat.

These suckers go on sale most years around Easter and Christmas. I get a big one (or two) then have prime rib for dinner and cut the rest for steaks and vacuum seal and freeze. I got one last year at Albertsons for $5.99 a freaking pound…. They had an online special.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Trying to post pics but it’s too big for the server.

Thought it cooled down enough to not be absolutely miserable cooking on my patio. I was wrong. My insta read thermometer said it was 107.

GulfDawg

May 15, 2021
Jealous of the game day grilling. Y’all enjoy!! I just downed a vodka and two coronas in the airport. Bout to get a couple of airplane bottles of bourbon and ginger ale once we are airborne. Guess I’ll have something terrible once in Atlanta airport in time to see Ole Miss hopefully get beat! Hate traveling on game days.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
How are you cooking it? I always do mine in the oven…. I’m not brave enough to try another method with such a bad *** piece of meat.

These suckers go on sale most years around Easter and Christmas. I get a big one (or two) then have prime rib for dinner and cut the rest for steaks and vacuum seal and freeze. I got one last year at Albertsons for $5.99 a freaking pound…. They had an online special.
250 on the easy bake smoker. Get to 120° internally, then sear. Separate the ribs for beef ribs at 180° and gnaw on them.
IMG_7386.jpeg

Reactions: hdogg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login