Weekend Jukebox (I'm jumping you Rude, sorry)

MtNittany

Oct 12, 2021
I wanted to put these Glen Campbell Duet videos out - where performers posthumously were added to the tracks of Ghost on the Canvas (which was a really good album imo) - early ALZ. Elton John must've handpicked "I'm Not Gonna Miss You", which came later ALZ. The others: Dolly, Daryl Hall, Carole King, Brian Wilson are all in the same playlist. The Dolly one is bad.

The best by far is Setzer playing guitar on this one:

I like this one too - Sting:

I like the Clapton one too. It's just a really good song.

This is the one Elton played and sang on - recorded before Glen was moved into care in Nashville.

Last edited:

MtNittany

Oct 12, 2021
More Gretchen. If you're having your dream keg party out the crick, she has to be there.

MtNittany

Oct 12, 2021
More of the great Harry Casey. Every summer in the 90's, KC would do a show after a Marlins game down at Beer an Inning Park as we called Joe Robbie back then. Place would almost be filled.

Reactions: STPGopherfan

Steve JG

Mar 25, 2024
I wanted to put these Glen Campbell Duet videos out - where performers posthumously were added to the tracks of Ghost on the Canvas (which was a really good album imo) - early ALZ. Elton John must've handpicked "I'm Not Gonna Miss You", which came later ALZ. The others: Dolly, Daryl Hall, Carole King, Brian Wilson are all in the same playlist. The Dolly one is bad.

This is the one Elton played and sang on - recorded before Glen was moved into care in Nashville.

Reactions: jp3272

Steve JG

Mar 25, 2024

Steve JG

Mar 25, 2024

bbrown

Nov 1, 2021
How about a blast from the past? Well not like really old but kinda...

Latest posts