Welcome back an old friend this Tuesday....

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
My favorite pick of Skinner is him leaping very high onto the dogpile in Omaha. I couldn't find a small enough picture to post. On3 kept denying it.
My favorite is him sliding into home and throwing his helmet after the Texas walk off by Tanner Leggett. . . . .Still remember the excitement at my house that night. . . . .

MStateDawg

Aug 3, 2021
Have great memories for what he did for us during our NC run. Brayland is still a Dog in my heart for his contributions that year.

Brayland Skinner - 2023 - Baseball - University of Memphis Athletics (gotigersgo.com)

I like the NIL link that Memphis has on his bio. We should have something like that for our players:

Last edited:

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
My favorite is him sliding into home and throwing his helmet after the Texas walk off by Tanner Leggett. . . . .Still remember the excitement at my house that night. . . . .

I let out a screech of excitement that I’ve never been able to replicate since. And then I realized that it was 9 pm, I was leaving for Omaha before daylight the next morning, and I had not a single thing packed. I somehow drove from Starkville to my brother’s place in Kansas City on like three hours of sleep. My gosh that’s a boring drive, especially when you’re sleep deprived. But it was all well worth it.

msualohadog

Oct 25, 2014
Never thought we'd get to a point where a respected Memphis player says "I'm sure glad I left that s**tshow". He will probably light us up.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Memphis's new coach has them a winning record at the moment. Something the Rock had not done in a while there. He's a former MLB scout, so I guess he knows talent when he sees it. Will be interesting to see how he does the next few years.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I let out a screech of excitement that I’ve never been able to replicate since. And then I realized that it was 9 pm, I was leaving for Omaha before daylight the next morning, and I had not a single thing packed. I somehow drove from Starkville to my brother’s place in Kansas City on like three hours of sleep. My gosh that’s a boring drive, especially when you’re sleep deprived. But it was all well worth it.
I did as well. I must have made too much noise because the nurses were in my room before he touched home.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login