Well 17

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
I put both losses on pitching DECISIONS!! Stayed with pitchers on the field for too long (lefthander on Friday night and Siary today). Their order had already seen Siary; Lemonhead should have known better than to send him back out there in the 9th. And in any event, when he hit the first batter, that should have been the end of his day. If pitching coach is making these decisions, then it's on him.

Reactions: eckie1

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I put both losses on pitching DECISIONS!! Stayed with pitchers on the field for too long (lefthander on Friday night and Siary today). Their order had already seen Siary; Lemonhead should have known better than to send him back out there in the 9th. And in any event, when he hit the first batter, that should have been the end of his day. If pitching coach is making these decisions, then it's on him.
That is something I have seen lots of pitching coaches do. Why do so many leave a guy out there when it's so obvious they have lost their edge.

3407Dewey

Jun 4, 2014
That is something I have seen lots of pitching coaches do. Why do so many leave a guy out there when it's so obvious they have lost their edge.
My guess is because there isn’t anyone else the coaches have more confidence in.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I thought Tyson Hardin was great this weekend. He looked good and I was down on him last year. It could have been that he was back in Florida, throwing in front of his homies, but he was unhitable on Saturday.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login