Well, 2 consecutive games where our defense no showed

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
It’s because there’s so much pressure on our defense because we can’t score at all.

#ShowOff

Jun 21, 2013
Alabama and TCU are very good scoring teams. While it's uncharacteristic of our defense to give up that many points in a half, you would imagine State is not going to shut down every top 15-caliber offense.

If State give up 40 points in the second half in their upcoming games to South Carolina and at home to Missouri, then I would have some concerns.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Only 6pack can find a way to ***** about a win over the 11th ranked team in the country.
We whipped 'em on the glass, blocks and FG %. One stat I'd like to see is time per possession. I mean if you are getting down the floor and dropping buckets at a faster pace without the need for offensive rebounds, doesn't that give the other team more opportunities / time to score as well?

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
We have to put forth so much effort on defense, with a short bench, that we get tired. It hurts the offense and defense. We hit shots yesterday. Maybe this game gets us rolling against some of the weaker teams. Our SEC schedule was INSANELY front heavy.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login