Well at least we got 2 of the 10 .... #out recruited

GTDawg

Sep 8, 2021
Well we definitely didn’t have a shot at the Mattox kid since Bianco’s son coaches at Kirk.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Seems like top 2 and probably more are headed to MLB. We recruit nationally so I’m fine if we found some guys we liked better out of state. Looks like PG has our class currently ranked 12th which is fine for now. As usual, gotta see what happens with the draft to be able to know how good anyone really is when its all said and done.

Reactions: wrapit

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Seems like top 2 and probably more are headed to MLB. We recruit nationally so I’m fine if we found some guys we liked better out of state. Looks like PG has our class currently ranked 12th which is fine for now. As usual, gotta see what happens with the draft to be able to know how good anyone really is when its all said and done.

12 in 23. 3 in 2024. The mistakes in the 2021 class are killing is right now. I dont think it was getting out recruited. I think the staff just flat made mistakes. But we brought in one of the best freshman and transfer classes we could this year.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I don’t get too worked up about recruiting rankings, good or bad. But that list is concerning, to say the least.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
I don’t get too worked up about recruiting rankings, good or bad. But that list is concerning, to say the least.

Its unpredictable. OM didn’t have a single
Pitcher from their junior (3rd year) class contribute to their natty run.

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
That’s pretty sad. Bianco has always been a good recruiter but now it seems like we are just lucky if we land a top recruit from the state. We are being left behind.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
That’s pretty sad. Bianco has always been a good recruiter but now it seems like we are just lucky if we land a top recruit from the state. We are being left behind.

We probably got the 2 best players in the state last year to campus. And Highfill. Rightly or wrongly I dont think the staff loves MS HS baseball either. Yall are really blowing this out of proportion. The issue is development and evaluation.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login