Well, at least we've got baseball season to look forward too...........Oh wait, we

hotdigitydog

May 21, 2007
Well, at least we've got baseball season to look forward too...........Oh wait, we

don't have **** to look forward too until football season.............

How's that tennis team looking?</p>

Paper Dog

Feb 20, 2008

nt

omaha08

Dec 13, 2007

It's going to be a long five months

8dog

Feb 23, 2008

but we are only 2 games out of first b/c everyone is brutal to average in the West. We are 1-5. Do you honestly see that as a positive?

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008

we could have a losing record overall and still somehow make the SEC Tournament.

That would be enough for the Polk sheep.

Why do the baseball Gods hate me?

jackbaddawg

Nov 16, 2005

ahead & already forget about that other sport we used to be good at for a long time.

Paper Dog

Feb 20, 2008

nt

bizZaX

Mar 22, 2008

msu baseball = fail.

RunsLikeADeere

Mar 14, 2008

Todd4State said:
we could have a losing record overall and still somehow make the SEC Tournament.

well, Todd, that's baseball</p>

windcrysmary

Nov 11, 2007

posted on this board... please tell me that was sarcasm....if so, my apologies.... if not, you are an idiot

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008

RunsLikeADeere said:
Todd4State said:

well, Todd, that's baseball</p>

that was the first thing that came to my mind.
</p>
I really hope that after this year the sheep have NOTHING to hang Polk's hat on. Which means we will now go on some ridiculous winning streak.

Paper Dog

Feb 20, 2008

The Dogs are still two games out of first place in the West - no matter how you slice it

That's actually kind of funny

msugradawg

Feb 23, 2008

The Braves do start in six days.... thats enough to look forward to something....

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login