Well Boys

saddawg

Redshirt
Jun 25, 2006
1,639
0
0
it's been a good day and a fun day here on the Pack. Think I'll jump on the the new toy and head down to Duval Street and see if some nice little tourist girl wants to go on a little bo' wide, with me, the Macho Man.

Man I feel good. Think I'll smoke a Cuban cigar in honor of Polk.

If you are bored shitless, watch this.http://www.liveduvalstreet.com/

I'll be rolling by in about 15 or 20 mins.
 

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,476
22,062
113
lots of action, gratuitous cussing, and knee jerk reactions. Brought a tear.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four