Well, I only saw the last 15 minutes....

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
.....and not too impressed. Glad the first half was good. Looked terribly ragged, but the D which is our trademark will carry us through some wins that otherwise we wouldn't have gotten.

• Sad
Reactions: Anon1697564126

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Pitt my my 2k down to win national title*****! I will put 1/3 of it to NIL!

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
3 of best players were out this game. It was impressive. Second half was slow but look at how big our lead was. No need to play lights out with a 20 pt lead.
20 pt. leads can dissipate quickly in the college game. Surely Jans would not tell them to ease up since we had a 20 pt. lead. In fact I can almost guarantee he wouldn't do that.

• Sad
Reactions: Anon1697564126

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
.....and not too impressed. Glad the first half was good. Looked terribly ragged, but the D which is our trademark will carry us through some wins that otherwise we wouldn't have gotten.
The last fifteen minutes in a blowout is usually not ideal basketball. They were screwing around at that point on cruise control.

Reactions: Dawgg

msugolf

Dec 29, 2008
Unreal…

You’d be a great travel baseball dad. Have you thought about using your amazing evaluation skills in that arena? I’d definitely look into it

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Think someone is still angry over our sorry a$$ football season.
Let it go. Let it go. We're a basketball school and Jans is bringing us back.
Seriously three of our most important players did not play and we dominated a tourney team on the road.
ASU looked bad, because our defensive play is OUTSTANDING!

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I never have gotten the "we beat a tournament team from last year" kind of statement, and not just for this one example or sport. I hear that often no matter the sport, "Defending Conference Champion, Defending National Champion, etc." According to their website, AZ St only brought back 5 players from a year ago, they have 11 new players on the team. Last year means very little. Our baseball team won the National Championship two seasons ago and has sucked for two seasons since. Any team is only as good as the last game of their season, then it doesn't exist anymore.

curseddawgs

Jun 16, 2021
I never have gotten the "we beat a tournament team from last year" kind of statement, and not just for this one example or sport. I hear that often no matter the sport, "Defending Conference Champion, Defending National Champion, etc." According to their website, AZ St only brought back 5 players from a year ago, they have 11 new players on the team. Last year means very little. Our baseball team won the National Championship two seasons ago and has sucked for two seasons since. Any team is only as good as the last game of their season, then it doesn't exist anymore.
How about we beat a power 5 team on a neutral site by double digits👍

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
Almost all their tfers were p5 including one of Michigan's top scorers.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
my dad used to always say "some people hate prosperity "... i found 2 of them in this one thread...

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
And that's what you get for putting stock in anything Portnoy says. Collins was the 9th man at Michigan two years ago and Portnoy acted like he recognized him but couldn't place him. Total blowhard. I am 99% sure if they had told him that Cameron Matthews was a Michigan transfer he would have said the same things that he said about Collins and acted like he knew that.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login