Well I think this seals it for Kiffin…

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
They're supposed to do that. People move on when they get better offers. It happens.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Well, of course Ole Miss's players will rekindle that special bond and play for each other and vanquish their hated rival for all those who came before.

OR,

they'll just 17'n quit like their mercenary coach and we'll have to try to stop scoring.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
I’m hearing from my one ole miss friend who is in Oxford right now and that is that the talk amongst the Reb delusional is that mustard packs and golf balls are on the menu for their Walk of Losers and for Kiffen after the game especially if OM loses.
True or not, I think it’s damn funny the hate being spewed out toward what was the next best coach outside of Tuscaloosa just a couple of weeks ago.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Well, of course Ole Miss's players will rekindle that special bond and play for each other and vanquish their hated rival for all those who came before.

OR,

they'll just 17'n quit like their mercenary coach and we'll have to try to stop scoring.
I believe it’s 50/50 on your scenarios.

Reactions: Grover777

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Latest rumor out of there within the last half hour is that they've made him a new stupid money offer and two huge NIL donations came in today to help sway him. Apparently they've passed $10 MM in NIL donations for this year.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Latest rumor out of there within the last half hour is that they've made him a new stupid money offer and two huge NIL donations came in today to help sway him. Apparently they've passed $10 MM in NIL donations for this year.
This rumor originated from the Jim Shrute guy or whatever his name is. Bona Fide idiot.

Reactions: DerHntr and vhdawg

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
This rumor originated from the Jim Shrute guy or whatever his name is. Bona Fide idiot.
Figures. That Grove Collective twitter account did just tweet that they'd surpassed $10 MM NIL donations for the year, though. As of today.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020

OR,

Well it's insanely obvious Kiffin will take their RB. 50/50 on if Dark bolts as well since he has to sit a year. Who knows what else Kiffen takes with him. Auburn has no OL or DL. So Kiffin would be smart to take what he can there as well.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login