Well, my prediction was 6-6.....

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
After watching all the games today, and ours today had little to nothing to do with this change, I'm saying 4-8 now. I hoped
I was wrong with the 6-6, but not on the down side. I REALLY hope I'm wrong now.

patdog

May 28, 2007
We’ll win a conference game to go 5-7. Maybe Arkansas. They’ve lost 3 straight and play at Mississippi and at Bama the next 2 weeks. Could easily be on a 5-game losing streak & playing out the string with a lame duck coach when we play them inn3 weeks.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Remember who we're talking about here. If he goes 5 - 7 and screws up OM' season by beating them he'll get a contract extension and raise.

Reactions: BigDawg0074

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
This team is REALLY BAD!
I don’t remember Croom having an offense remotely competent or skilled. Norwood and Dixon were about the best players he ever fielded. We would have crapped our pants over a QB passing nearly 500 yards on a SEC road trip.

They’re not Croom level bad yet but they may get there. Defenses could be a lot simpler back then and stuff the run with big uglies. That’s not the case anymore and we are clearly deficient of talent at every defensive level. I’m not sure that Arnette has fielded a single good safety yet and the LBs are slow as Christmas. He is putting guys in position to fail because they simply cannot do what he wants. Unfortunately he will have to be fired if we want to change the defense because I don’t think he would be willing to do it.

Reactions: LocalBeachBum
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login