Wellness check on BFW

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
King of College Football, are you ok? Haven't heard from you in a while. Your feud with Portnoy finally come to a head?

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
King of College Football, are you ok? Haven't heard from you in a while. Your feud with Portnoy finally come to a head?
Didn't BFW move to Chicago and Barstools new studio there? I see clips from his show Mostly Sports, and it seems like Brandon is living his best life, away from the toxic hell-hole Portnoy created in NYC.

Reactions: NTDawg

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Didn't BFW move to Chicago and Barstools new studio there? I see clips from his show Mostly Sports, and it seems like Brandon is living his best life, away from the toxic hell-hole Portnoy created in NYC.
Yes, I think he is in Chicago now. He's probably lobbying to open a Nashville, Dallas or ATL branch of Barstool.

I don't know about Portnoy, his persona may be a character he plays?

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
During all these references to "Portnoy", I thought all along yall meant this Hoosier loving dweeb, figured during his time at the Columbus Dispatch he and Walker must have had words. I agree now, Barstool Portnoy is a real AssCannon as are most "personalities" at that sports comedy outlet. Carry on.........

1712930601059.png

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
He's still really active on twitter and multiple Barstool podcasts. I assume you are referring to the break that Unnecessary Roughness is on right now. The two support people (Jac Mac and Katie Stats) are leaving the pod and they are bringing in two new people to take their place. Said they were going to take a couple months break during the Spring while all that gets sorted out.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
He's still really active on twitter and multiple Barstool podcasts. I assume you are referring to the break that Unnecessary Roughness is on right now. The two support people (Jac Mac and Katie Stats) are leaving the pod and they are bringing in two new people to take their place. Said they were going to take a couple months break during the Spring while all that gets sorted out.
Jack Mac was great on that show and Katie was good too. I'm going to miss them.

I hope they cut the length, but I understand they are selling ads and the long the podcast, the more ads.

Reactions: StateCollege

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Jack Mac was great on that show and Katie was good too. I'm going to miss them.

I hope they cut the length, but I understand they are selling ads and the long the podcast, the more ads.
Jack was fine and I enjoyed Katie but they are bringing on Big Ev and Bultman so I'm expecting the podcast to be even more entertaining.

If you enjoy watching BFW content I strongly suggest watching yesterday's episode of Mostly Sports. Feitelberg filled in for Mark Titus and it was funny as hell if you enjoy barstool humor which I do. I know I'm too old for this type of content but I'm young at heart.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Also, did Alabama fully utilize Forrest Gump?

All he did was return kicks. Should he have been in the backfield too?

Reactions: BA Dog

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Jack was fine and I enjoyed Katie but they are bringing on Big Ev and Bultman so I'm expecting the podcast to be even more entertaining.

If you enjoy watching BFW content I strongly suggest watching yesterday's episode of Mostly Sports. Feitelberg filled in for Mark Titus and it was funny as hell if you enjoy barstool humor which I do. I know I'm too old for this type of content but I'm young at heart.
Big Ev made me a TOSU fan, it was so hoping they beat Meechigan and Portnoy would get his comeuppances.

patdog

May 28, 2007
During all these references to "Portnoy", I thought all along yall meant this Hoosier loving dweeb, figured during his time at the Columbus Dispatch he and Walker must have had words. I agree now, Barstool Portnoy is a real AssCannon as are most "personalities" at that sports comedy outlet. Carry on.........

View attachment 556663
I keep thinking they’re talking about this guy.
1712942789021.jpeg

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login