Welp boys, Ebbets make a walking bully cap now

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
The cap has a wonky design. There either needs to be more maroon or the brim should match the crown.

That said, I’d buy an EFF baseball shirt if the color was maroon instead of blue — considering the season it might just be apropos…

IMG_3379.jpeg

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I get that I'm 42 and my years of 'stylishness' are long past me, but I goddam hate the look of flat-brim hats. Give me a bill shaped like an upside down U on a fitted baseball cap that looks like it's been worn for 20 years and that's money well spent.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Someone gave me a Walking Golfing Bully cap for Christmas. It’s pretty cool. They have them at the golf course.

Reactions: aTotal360

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I get that I'm 42 and my years of 'stylishness' are long past me, but I goddam hate the look of flat-brim hats. Give me a bill shaped like an upside down U on a fitted baseball cap that looks like it's been worn for 20 years and that's money well spent.
I was at a pirates game this week, wanted to buy a cap. Literally every black with yellow P cap was a flat bill. I settled for one with a yellow front & black P

I think they look ok on kids / teenagers, but adults look like goofballs.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I agree a completely flat brim does not look good. But It really depends on the type of hat. A trucker hat, needs a decent curve in it. A fitted mlb (gotta be the low profile hat) needs a little bit not a ton.

I have a pair of Ray bans wayfarers and you can’t wear that style of shades with a hat that has too much curve in it.

Reactions: Dawgg

TimberBeast

Aug 23, 2012
Someone gave me a Walking Golfing Bully cap for Christmas. It’s pretty cool. They have them at the golf course.
MSU Golf Course is the best place to buy State stuff, especially golf stuff obviously. We go everytime we get up there just to see if they have anything new. They don’t have a lot at all but they do have unique stuff.

Beretta.sixpack

Oct 29, 2009
I swear I could start a whole new career designing MSU apparel ......our **** everywhere is so Fubu looking.....I TRY hard to buy MSU apparel and can't....this hat is the epitome of terrible...

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
My holy grail of baseball caps is a fitted low profile curved brim maroon cap with a white M over S embroidered logo and a gray or maroon under-brim. Been looking for years and the closest I can find is a snapback.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I was at a pirates game this week, wanted to buy a cap. Literally every black with yellow P cap was a flat bill. I settled for one with a yellow front & black P

I think they look ok on kids / teenagers, but adults look like goofballs.
First time I saw an adult wear one was Houston Nutt on the Ole Miss sideline. Looked like a complete idiot.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
I’m around your age and couldn’t agree more. Wearing flat brim hats belongs on the short bus with high water pants. While we are at it I don’t like the tall crown on hats these days either. My Dad played softball when I was a kid and I couldn’t stand his hat either.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login