Welp, had my colonoscopy yesterday and I'm feelin' a little effeminate today

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I requested the doc at least talk dirty to me to get me interested but I was not even given that. No kiss afterwards either.

Seriously though folks, gitter done. Don't delay. The immediate results look good, waiting now to make sure the pollups removed are not cancerous. They knock your A$$ out and you wake up not remembering a thing. Painless. 25 minute procedure while you are knocked the 17 out.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I requested the doc at least talk dirty to me to get me interested but I was not even given that. No kiss afterwards either.

Seriously though folks, gitter done. Don't delay. The immediate results look good, waiting now to make sure the pollups removed are not cancerous. They knock your A$$ out and you wake up not remembering a thing. Painless. 25 minute procedure while you are knocked the 17 out.
1678316616523.gif

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013

@dawgstudent can we just pin a colonoscopy thread so people can post their results?

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Take it like a man and sleep through it. The prep sucks though. Hopefully your plumbing is fine for many more years.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
And for about a day you are no longer full of ****.

Joking aside I have had it two times. The new prep is a lot better now. First time it was horrible. The second time was nothing.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009

The worst part is prepping for the thing.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
I'm due for my next one this summer. My first found a polyp very close to turning. Had one as a follow up the next year and now this one three years later.

• Love

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Yeah. I have had my prostate checked several times. My question is how does the doc do it with one hand on each shoulder?

But I have a colonoscopy coming up soon. I am not worried about it since I have been on metformin for years, so I am used to having my O Ring take a blowout.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah. I have had my prostate checked several times. My question is how does the doc do it with one hand on each shoulder?

But I have a colonoscopy coming up soon. I am not worried about it since I have been on metformin for years, so I am used to having my O Ring take a blowout.
2,000mg/day of metformin makes the best prescription laxative look like a combo of govt cheese and extra strength Imodium.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I had my third one last year. The prep has improved vastly from five years ago, it wasn't bad at all. That's the best sleep you'll ever get. I had mine done in Tupelo and they gave me a coupon for Connie's Fried Chicken, ate two chicken and biscuits on the ride home and slept til the next day. I picture Wednesday in heaven being something like that, excluding the violent early morning diarrhea of course.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022

You may have been knocked out, but you'll never know what the Doc let the nurses do! Seriously, have my 2nd one next month and it will be my last one. There is an increase in colon cancer for men. All of us need to get one every 10 years starting at about 40 years old.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
My first ever one I was knocked out completely. My 2nd one ….10 years later I watched on the video screen as they performed the ordeal. I don’t know if that was intentional but it wasn’t a big deal. No polyps in either one.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

Seriously though folks, gitter done. Don't delay. The immediate results look good, waiting now to make sure the pollups removed are not cancerous. They knock your A$$ out and you wake up not remembering a thing. Painless. 25 minute procedure while you are knocked the 17 out

I have a doctors appointment to discuss this procedure the first week of April. I had to put it off because of other issues, but I will have an upper and lower G.I. soon. I started having them done early in my life because of other small health issues. I have been lax the last 10 years because of other bigger problems.

Like you have already said, they are not as bad as they might sound.

• Love

TilloDawg II

Dec 13, 2022
Had my first one 4 years ago....stage 2 cancer detected, and fortunately had not escaped the intestine, Surgery a week later removed 16 inches of it, and cancer free ever since.

For God's sake, go have it checked. It will save your life...it did mine.

And like others have said....that's the best damn nap ever.

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
My second was fall 21. Had to go for Covid screen like 3 hrs before starting prep. I was on clear liquid diet and starving. Came back Covid positive. Nurse said, you can go get you a triple burger at Wendy’s. Rescheduled me for 3 weeks later. So I had to fast, and clear liquid all over again.

DawginEthel

Jan 2, 2023

Let's see the film! Maybe it'll get nominated for an Oscar

Air Raid 2.0

Nov 4, 2022
They use some kind of gas now instead of air. Not as much fun. Was ripping them left and right with wife and daughter in the room. Daughter said I wouldn't do that. Asked why and she said because you don't have any underwear on. Shake my head.

• Haha
Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
They use some kind of gas now instead of air. Not as much fun. Was ripping them left and right with wife and daughter in the room. Daughter said I wouldn't do that. Asked why and she said because you don't have any underwear on. Shake my head.
The only human life experience where you piss out yer *** at elephant pissin' pressure and volume level.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Man this board is getting old… 10 years from now you guys are going to be posting about the best nursing homes in your area****

just kidding. Hope all is well with your test results

Reactions: dorndawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login