Welp no need to worry about Jans moving on….

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Going overtime with #17 nobody should be fired. My criticism of Jans is how he put this roster together. A blind man could see SG/wings are all that’s needed to make this a very good team.

Reactions: 17itdawg and patdog

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I am not as angry about losing this game as I thought. We played a really hard game, and if you look back at the game, you will see that both teams played well. I will say that I am disappointed. We didn't do a better job on defense because we were a lot better than this a few weeks ago I don't know if they figured out what we were doing or what happened

Reactions: patdog

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I am not as angry about losing this game as I thought. We played a really hard game, and if you look back at the game, you will see that both teams played well. I will say that I am disappointed. We didn't do a better job on defense because we were a lot better than this a few weeks ago I don't know if they figured out what we were doing or what happened

We actually needed one or both of Kentucky and South Carolina to have somewhat off games and to my eyes they both just balled out on our home court. Unfortunate, because I thought we played well in both games.

This team deserves to be in the tournament
Even if just barely.

Reactions: Mr. Cook and patdog

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
We actually needed one or both of Kentucky and South Carolina to have somewhat off games and to my eyes they both just balled out on our home court. Unfortunate, because I thought we played well in both games.

This team deserves to be in the tournament
Even if just barely.
I think this team is a lock for the tournament

Reactions: She Mate Me
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login