What’s the low temp for today where you are?

henders90

Joined Nov 4, 2015
Jan 17, 2022
Was spose to catch a flight to Boston last night but cancelled it due to the pending nor’easter.

38 is the low here in St Pete, FL. The avg low for the month of January is 53 for perspective.

27F1E0A0-4B4A-4B86-9612-E8022590AFE2.png

Reactions: Myrtlecock

Cocky99

Jan 27, 2022
At 4:17pm it’s 42 and sunny here in Columbia. The wind is what’s making it cold.

Reactions: henders90

Spinal Tap

Jan 22, 2022
I don’t follow cruitin, is that kid from lakeland enrolled or joining the cocks?

I'm aware of two from here that we were interested in.

Sam McCall committed to FSU. Dangit.
Jaylon Glover committed to Utah. Dangit again. Go figger.

There might be someone else I'm not familiar with.

henders90

Joined Nov 4, 2015
Jan 17, 2022
I'm aware of two from here that we were interested in.

Sam McCall committed to FSU. Dangit.
Jaylon Glover committed to Utah. Dangit again. Go figger.

There might be someone else I'm not familiar with.
wasn’t there some db recently who got into trouble from lakeland. we pulled scholly but then it was a self defense case or some sort of shat

henders90

Joined Nov 4, 2015
Jan 17, 2022
Get the golf clubs out.
i’m shat at golf and do not care to get better. when i’m on the course it’s to drink with the boys, nothing more. I live very close to the Vinoy which i’ve had the privilege to play twice

fishing is more my game. actually just bought a g.loomis imx pro today to start my build for the year.

Spinal Tap

Jan 22, 2022
wasn’t there some db recently who got into trouble from lakeland. we pulled scholly but then it was a self defense case or some sort of shat

This incident occurred in November:

Class of 2022 South Carolina football commit Jy’Vonte McClendon is facing felony charges related to a road rage incident that took place in Florida.

McClendon was arrested by the Lakeland Police Department on Nov. 28 and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without the intent to kill, according to The State. He was released from jail on Dec. 1.

According to an incident report from the Lakeland Police Department, a “brief verbal altercation” occurred when a parked car of an unidentified woman blocked a car driven by McClendon’s mother. The owner of the parked car was delivering food to her grandmother, according to the police.

McClendon, who was a passenger in his mother’s car, “retrieved a semi-automatic handgun from his mother’s bag in the back seat” after the woman got into her car and attempted to drive away following the argument. McClendon then “shot one round into the front of the windshield, which struck directly in front of the victim, who was still seated in the driver seat.”

McClendon told police that he believed the woman was “attempting to strike his mother with her vehicle” and only fired the weapon as a means of scaring the woman off.

The charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without the intent to kill is a class three felony in Florida. Shooting into an occupied vehicle is classified as a second-degree felony and is punishable by a maximum of 15 years in prison and fines of up to $10,000.

McClendon is not expected to be part of South Carolina’s 2022 signing class when the Early Signing Period begins on Wednesday.

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022
21 degrees here in the Red Rose City this morning. Needless to say, the Red Roses are sleeping in.

Uscg1984

Jan 28, 2022
17 this morning at the house here in SW Montana. It's a full-on heat wave! lol We may break out the tank-tops and flip-flops.

• Haha

henders90

Joined Nov 4, 2015
Jan 17, 2022
17 this morning at the house here in SW Montana. It's a full-on heat wave! lol We may break out the tank-tops and flip-flops.
id like to visit one day but i’d say i’d be shocked to see SC gear in sw Montana 🤣.

henders90

Joined Nov 4, 2015
Jan 17, 2022
25 in Gainesville Florida for the low this morning. The g(G)ators are buried in the mud.
think we are just below the freeze line and you’re just above it. checks out here.

had a gecko frozen to my front door. I know you’re supposed to leave them alone to thaw but I had to move that one with a stick 😂

Reactions: Myrtlecock

Uscg1984

Jan 28, 2022
id like to visit one day but i’d say i’d be shocked to see SC gear in sw Montana 🤣.
In the summer, almost every time we go into Yellowstone, we see somebody wearing Gamecocks gear, or a vehicle sporting some sort of Gamecocks insignia.

• Love

henders90

Joined Nov 4, 2015
Jan 17, 2022
In the summer, almost every time we go into Yellowstone, we see somebody wearing Gamecocks gear, or a vehicle sporting some sort of Gamecocks insignia.
I saw a local once in Bar Harbor Maine with a gamecock sticker on his truck as he was headed to the ymca. An alumnus as well.

GatorlandGamecock

Joined Sep 19, 2007
Jan 5, 2022
31 here in Daytona beach this morning. On a side note, I was in IAO Valley State Park on Maui and saw and spoke to another Gamecock decked out in his Gamecock gear. This was to the chagrin on the Georgia buddy I was with. He said no matter where he went he couldn't get away from us.

Latest posts