What’s up with Andrew Taylor?

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
I went to the game. He looks pretty good in warmups. But he set down by LiL Stans the whole game and didn’t get in the game at garbage time. I figure it must be some kind of disciplinary issue but he had his uniform on and didn’t have warmups on sitting on bench.

MaroonSadness99

Aug 1, 2022
Per Paul Jones: Jans said it was a mutual decision that he did not play today. Said Taylor is still working to try to get on the floor and has to earn his minutes. Said he asked Taylor if he wanted to go into the game late and Taylor decided against it.

Reactions: OG Goat Holder

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Per Paul Jones: Jans said it was a mutual decision that he did not play today. Said Taylor is still working to try to get on the floor and has to earn his minutes. Said he asked Taylor if he wanted to go into the game late and Taylor decided against it.
WTH? That’s very odd sounding. what kind of problem does he have?

Reactions: WilCoDawg

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Cautionary tale about the portal I guess. Sitting here watching Kentucky and Marshall and seems like he may have been better off staying there.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
If he can get it together, we could sure use him this season. He had some bad games and sounds like he also has a ****** attitude.

Reactions: FormerBully

patdog

May 28, 2007
Portal fail. I'll be surprised if we see much of him going forward. He wasn't productive when he did play. 3 ppg, 31% from field and 12% from 3 point line.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Jans doesn’t seem to play favorites when it comes to defense. You either play well on that end or you watch. I like it.
Reminds me of Richard Williams. Except a much better recruiter.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login