What’s up with the headband?

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Announcer: “tolu is only averaging 6 rebounds per game” “that is unacceptable for a guy his size” “he should be averaging at least 9”

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Announcer: “tolu is only averaging 6 rebounds per game” “that is unacceptable for a guy his size” “he should be averaging at least 9”
Thanks for recapping all the negative comments about our best player who has been hurt. It's a big help. I've been trying to remember and care what the esteemed Jimmy Dykes thinks.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Jimmy was just trying to help you see through that maroon veil, so you can see how good we were without Tolu. (The 2 star transfer with one offer from western Kentucky) As Jimmy said, Tolu hasn’t had a healthy year his entire career.

those 18yr old freshman from Kentucky whipped all those “veterans” up and down the court and won every 50/50 loose ball.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Jimmy was just trying to help you see through that maroon veil, so you can see how good we were without Tolu. (The 2 star transfer with one offer from western Kentucky) As Jimmy said, Tolu hasn’t had a healthy year his entire career.

those 18yr old freshman from Kentucky whipped all those “veterans” up and down the court and won every 50/50 loose ball.
I didn't say anything positive about the team so I'm not sure who you're talking to, big guy.

But by all means, keep up the great schtick of quoting The Jimmy in every post. It's working for you.

The Jimmy.gif

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Let me say something positive about Tolu. I'm positive he played really hard against Tennessee. Other than that I got nothing

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login