What 2 teams make it to the CWS finals

Who goes to the CWS finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
Florida vs. Wake, #1 vs. #2, parity is dead.

Will be very interesting though if LSU can get a RAT performance from another bullpen arm and have the bats help carry them in a win tonight - now Skenes is in play for a trip to the finals on the line.

Reactions: Dawgg

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Florida vs. Wake, #1 vs. #2, parity is dead.

Will be very interesting though if LSU can get a RAT performance from another bullpen arm and have the bats help carry them in a win tonight - now Skenes is in play for a trip to the finals on the line.
I didn't think about this scenario and I think that puts a little pressure on Wake to close it out today. Still think Wake wins, but that does add a little bit of drama.

Also... I think Florida wins today, but they haven't looked great this week and I wouldn't be surprised if TCU wins today. Florida has been extremely lucky to win the two games they've won. I think Florida would win a theoretical rematch tomorrow though.

I think Wake beats whoever wins UF/TCU to sleep in the Finals though.

Reactions: onewoof

CoastTrash

Aug 22, 2012
LSU is ridiculous at the CWS.

they have to beat a team twice that’s only lost 10 games all year. I bet they do that and go 4-0 to win the natty.

they are the Yankees of college baseball with all of their free agent acquisitions this past offseason.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
I didn't think about this scenario and I think that puts a little pressure on Wake to close it out today. Still think Wake wins, but that does add a little bit of drama.

Also... I think Florida wins today, but they haven't looked great this week and I wouldn't be surprised if TCU wins today. Florida has been extremely lucky to win the two games they've won. I think Florida would win a theoretical rematch tomorrow though.

I think Wake beats whoever wins UF/TCU to sleep in the Finals though.
This is true. Wake must win today.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
It was close but if you guessed Florida, 33 of you did, then you are halfway home

Reactions: Dawgg

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Umpire was ready to get back to the hotel and made zone big enough to drive a Mack truck through in that 9th inning.

All or nothing game tomorrow.

Reactions: onewoof
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login