What Alabama fans don't realize

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Or UGA etc. When we play them we are the 1980 USA hockey team playing against the highly paid evil empire. If that 1980 team can beat a professional hockey team the we have hope.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
All we need is a 107 yard interception return for a touchdown. I don’t know why we stopped doing that against Bama. It worked for us that one year and we never tried it on them again.***
I think Crxxm said something similar after 3-2…. Said our defense could have helped us out and scored. 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

STATEBALLIN

Aug 23, 2012
Or UGA etc. When we play them we are the 1980 USA hockey team playing against the highly paid evil empire. If that 1980 team can beat a professional hockey team the we have hope.
🤣. Do you realize how ridiculous this sounds?

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
We've seen it in the past. Remember the punt return and flag that lead to an SEC official apology the day after the game?
Also, the touchdown pass play during which a trailing official dropped his hat to indicate that the receiver had stepped out of bounds. However, the hat was picked up after the receiver caught the pass for a touchdown. That happened in Starkvegas. SEC zebras will NEVER allow us to beat bama if they can stop it.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
We've seen it in the past. Remember the punt return and flag that lead to an SEC official apology the day after the game?
First time I saw it happen was in Tuscaloosa in 1961. I won’t bore you with the details but they didn’t even try to hide it. Since then it has happened over and over and over and over. Since instant replay came along they have tried to be a little more sneaky about it, except for the Calvin Ridley disaster. Most of the time it’s death by a thousand cuts. There are approximately 50 SEC football referees and I have read that 25 of them are from the State of Alabama. Some of them protect at all cost. No one really seems to care. We are just supposed to take our SEC check and shut up.

Reactions: knock him out john

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I would be happy with all their fans going into the 4th quarter with a puckered-up butt even if end up losing.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Also, the touchdown pass play during which a trailing official dropped his hat to indicate that the receiver had stepped out of bounds. However, the hat was picked up after the receiver caught the pass for a touchdown. That happened in Starkvegas. SEC zebras will NEVER allow us to beat bama if they can stop it.
Yeah it will have to be a solid beating to slip by the refs when playing Bama.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Priceless. A delusional fan calling other fan bases delusional.

Nov 25, 2019
even when they went delay of game in our 6-3 win the refs waived if off after talking to the Bear.
The next year they flag Glenn Young for turning up field too soon. Another joke.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login