What browser do you IPhone users use? I think I figured out my problem possibly

Nov 20, 2023
With the auto refreshes when I’m in the middle of posting or whatever it may be. I’m using an IPhone and been using Safari… so I tried using DuckDuckGo and Brave and didn’t notice the same repeated refreshing whenever I was just reading the page. Haven’t tried typing a post with the two superior browsers yet but just wanted to ask any iPhone or IOS users what browser they use? I’m definitely going to try DuckDuckGo instead and or Brave

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
I’ll eat the turkey, but let’s be honest, the sweet potato casserole and dressing with gravy are the stars of the show. Than the desserts. Man.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Safari with Norton ad block. Haven’t seen the first pop up

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
With the auto refreshes when I’m in the middle of posting or whatever it may be. I’m using an IPhone and been using Safari… so I tried using DuckDuckGo and Brave and didn’t notice the same repeated refreshing whenever I was just reading the page. Haven’t tried typing a post with the two superior browsers yet but just wanted to ask any iPhone or IOS users what browser they use? I’m definitely going to try DuckDuckGo instead and or Brave
I can’t log in on Safari. Used to use chrome if I wanted to post something. But the app works OK, my main complaint is that it will log me out at random.

Nov 20, 2023
I can’t log in on Safari. Used to use chrome if I wanted to post something. But the app works OK, my main complaint is that it will log me out at random.
Thanks man guess I’m going to try the app. I haven’t even used it yet. To be honest and I don’t know how but I didn’t even know of the app.

Nov 20, 2023
Thanks to everyone I just saw all the other posts. For some reason at first it only showed one reply which was dickiedawg’s

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login