What Bulldog Club ranking gets one

Ddog

May 24, 2023
in the lower bowl of The Hump? It would be fun to have season tickets but going up to the second level will not work for me. Looks like we are being asked to purchase the season tix and learn later where we have seats.…

Reactions: PK Dawg

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Looks like we are being asked to purchase the season tix and learn later where we have seats.…

Pretty much always the case. It totally depends on how many new higher level Bulldog Club donors than you apply for tickets and how many repurchase theirs from previous years.

There won't be an answer until after the deadline and all the heavyweights that get bumped up top call and complain and threaten to not give anymore cash in the future. And aren't we losing some seating w/ the remodel too?

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
in the lower bowl of The Hump? It would be fun to have season tickets but going up to the second level will not work for me. Looks like we are being asked to purchase the season tix and learn later where we have seats.…
Is there still a way to log in and check your current ranking? You used to be able to then could also plug in an additional donation amount to see where it would bump you but I can’t find that feature any more. Maybe it’s because I’m trying on the mobile version and it’s still there in desktop?

ezsoil

May 26, 2013
three years ago when this was announced...I wanted to see what it would take to get a club seat, I was told it would take being in the top 500 ...but with them giving the court side seats to the Students, the 640 Club seats with be taken the first day probably . Given the fact that there are six lower bowl non student, non club sections .between the baselines .....I'd Say you need to be 1500 to be between the baselines and 1800 to be in the lower bowl.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Is there still a way to log in and check your current ranking? You used to be able to then could also plug in an additional donation amount to see where it would bump you but I can’t find that feature any more. Maybe it’s because I’m trying on the mobile version and it’s still there in desktop?
I tried checking mine but gives me an error on the page where it shows the calculation. So something must be down

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
three years ago when this was announced...I wanted to see what it would take to get a club seat, I was told it would take being in the top 500 ...but with them giving the court side seats to the Students, the 640 Club seats with be taken the first day probably . Given the fact that there are six lower bowl non student, non club sections .between the baselines .....I'd Say you need to be 1500 to be between the baselines and 1800 to be in the lower bowl.
I am hearing that there has not been the expected level of interest in the Club Level seats. Anyone that is willing to pay the seat license might be able to get them.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I am hearing that there has not been the expected level of interest in the Club Level seats. Anyone that is willing to pay the seat license might be able to get them.
The same ones that were whining about how antiquated The Hump was getting, how nobody shows up during the Holidays, the ones not showing up on weeknights, aren't buying tickets now you say?

dogmatic001

Sep 30, 2022
There is not a bad seat in the Hump even if it is the upper bowl.

I don't disagree with this, but the seat isn't the problem - it's the experience.
When I'm sitting in the upper bowl at a game where the lower bowl is less than half full, I feel like someone should be slowly clanging a cow bell near me shouting "Unclean!" and "Shame!"

If I'm not in the lower bowl and the crowd is anything short of on fire, I don't feel like I'm present at the game I'm watching.

I despise issuing a complaint without offering a workable solution, but that's the case here.
Maybe 8 minutes into the first half, let folks who can show an upper bowl ticket filter down to any lower level seat that's open? Or is that too big a cluster17?

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I despise issuing a complaint without offering a workable solution, but that's the case here.
Maybe 8 minutes into the first half, let folks who can show an upper bowl ticket filter down to any lower level seat that's open? Or is that too big a cluster17?
Don't we allow something like this in baseball? Or has that policy gone away?

As a member of the bourgeoisie, I'm all for letting the unwashed come down and sit with us instead of leaving a seat empty... as long as they don't talk to me, of course**

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
i'm an idiot, where does one check bulldog club ranking?
It doesn’t look like there’s any way to check online at the moment. It’s in the “dog tag” on the bulldog club website. But it never has worked for me on IPhone. On the desktop it now says “internal server error” today when clicking the ‘my points’ link.. The website for this is pretty sorry, probably have to call the office and maybe they can look it up.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
i'm an idiot, where does one check bulldog club ranking?
Looks like it's not even an option in the mobile view, and then while there is a link for web view, it just takes you to an error screen.

1689606290074.png

Kinda makes me wonder if this is intentional, and they're somehow working on a plan to transition away from so much being dependent upon BC ranking. I haven't bought MBK tickets in years, but if I was able to jump in now and get center court lower level tickets while someone that's been going to games for a decade didn't have the chance, I'd completely understand them being pissed

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I’m still in “annual sticker in the mail” level.

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
Looks like it's not even an option in the mobile view, and then while there is a link for web view, it just takes you to an error screen.

View attachment 367569

Kinda makes me wonder if this is intentional, and they're somehow working on a plan to transition away from so much being dependent upon BC ranking. I haven't bought MBK tickets in years, but if I was able to jump in now and get center court lower level tickets while someone that's been going to games for a decade didn't have the chance, I'd completely understand them being pissed
Anyone that has been going to games for years (buying season tickets & paying Bulldog Club dues) will be in a decent place in Bulldog Club rank. The good seats (middle 3-4 sections lower level) have all had some seat license associated with them for at least 10 years maybe 15. They will have the same opportunity as you to pay the seat license & retain the seats.

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
Anyone that has been going to games for years (buying season tickets & paying Bulldog Club dues) will be in a decent place in Bulldog Club rank. The good seats (middle 3-4 sections lower level) have all had some seat license associated with them for at least 10 years maybe 15. They will have the same opportunity as you to pay the seat license & retain the seats.
It looks like there is an annual BDC donation now, dependent on section, like in football. The site is asking people to pay the ticket cost now, and then figure out the donation when everyone selects seats in September. If you ‘buy’ lower level seats now for $325, I’m not sure if you can get entirely refunded if the lower level is full, or if you have to put that money towards the cheaper upper level.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login